[3] We'll Figure This Out Later

What's up guys. I  hope you guys are enjoying the book. If there are any Grammer errors please just ignore and interpret them the best you can. My updates will be up every Monday starting from the 04/05/20.

I would honestly suggest you read this book with some music playing in the background as long as it's nothing too wild.

That will be all. Let's get to reading.

JORDAN'S P.O.V

Its been four days since I last spoke to Anthony. I'm not sure if he is avoiding cause he doesn't even come out for lunch he mostly stays in the library OR he just needs space and doesn't want me to influence his decision so he sees it fit for him to keep his distance which totally makes sense right?

But Anthony being in my life just confuses me more than I already am. I feel like I'm caged and I can't express myself because I would be considered a disgrace to the church cause of my sexuality. At this point and time I just feel like I'm living and without a purpose.

SIGH.

I decided to get up and take a shower since that always made me feel slightly better. Also it's a great excuse not to face my parents for dinner caused my mom is real nosey and she can't ever find out that I'm questionibg my sexualilty.

I stripped my clothes, got in the shower and let the water just run down me.

Honestly I felt refreshed and ready to actually get ready for a pop quiz that I had the next day which shouldn't be a problem cause not to brag but I have a pretty high IQ.

After an hour or most probably longer, it was almost 21:00 I didn't have the appetite to eat so I decided I will just have breakfast the next day. Therefore I prepared my bed so that I can sleep.
After many thoughts spiraling in my head because of what's going to happen between me and Anthony I slowly drifted away in deep sleep.

**NEXT DAY**

My alarm rang. And it rang loud. I feel like it gets louder each day Anthony and I are not speaking. He had a way of being my secret space. Like he was my peace these days. He definitely made my life more bearable and it breaks my heart even more that I don't want to fall in love or catch feelings for someone who might not feel the same way let alone be into males.

I got out of bed and started praying. After praying I decided to read a verse or two to start my day.

I took a quick shower cause I had showered late last night. I grabbed my backpack, my notes, my phone and headed downstairs for breakfast. I was hit with strong smell of eggs and I knew that my mom had an off day today.

My mom and my Dad owned a successful Logistics company that transported goods across LA, Washington DC, Parts of Europe and Beverly Hills. We had a part time  qualified chef who sometimes cooks for us whether it be a family lunch or something that involves other people. He had his own job so I guess this was his side job. My mother usually does the cooking here at home. We relocated here about 6 years ago when I was ten cause the Headquarters of Sanders & Associates Logistics. I honestly thanked God everyday for the privileges that I have whereas some people are worried about where they are going to or eat tomorrow night. It truly breaks my heart and no one deserves to go through that.