🥵❤️HEAT?!😱💋

Aphmau's POV
I quickly rushed to the doctor office where Daniels Mom worked, the line was very very long like there was 26 people ugh great..

Daniels mom: Aphmau is that you?
Aphmau: Oh hey Doctor!
Daniels: Teehe just call me Daniels mom, anyways come on follow me.
Aphmau: But what about the other- Owwy!
Daniels Mom: Here follow me..
Aphmau: O-oh ok..

Aphmau's POV
While we walked her face was so serious, I was very scared I started to sweat more..

Daniels Mom: So Aphmau...What happened just then.
Aphmau: I-I honestly don't know? but it felt like I was craving something...Food?

Daniels: Heh more like Aaron- Ah sorry getting off topic ~clears throat~ I'm just going to print some papers be right back.

Aphmau: Mkay! ~5 minutes later~
Daniels Mom: We'll Aphmau your in heat..
Aphmau: Heat?! what does that mean?
Daniels Mom:Let the girl with the orange hair explain it to you..
Aphmau: Lucinda..?
~ an hour later~
Aphmau: WAIT CAN YOU REPEAT THAT!?

Lucinda: Aphmau for the 1000th time YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH AARON!

Aphmau: No no no no no no no no no ~blushes very hard~
Lucinda: Whats wrong.?
Aphmau: What if I am not ready? I am still a virgin..
Lucinda: Teehee well first image him with is shirt off.

Aphmau: Why does that sound right?

Lucinda: Oh my Irene aphmau! your in heat of course your body will react to this!

Aphmau: That is so weird..

Lucinda: Anyways number two! Imagine his muscular body on your curves.

Aphmau: .////. I NEED IT ~wines~ But is there any other way instead of doing it that way..? Like wouldn't you have some potion.

Lucinda: Sweetie no..A lot of witches come to my shop so I don't really make potions for werewolf's..

Aphmau: Oh..

Lucinda: Well you should go home now.

Aphmau: Yeah bye Lucinda!

Lucinda: ~waves~

Aphmau's POV:
Once I got home I felt very sticky so I placed down the papers Daniels mom gave me and went to shower..

Aaron POV:
I just came back from work, I called Aphmau but she didn't answer she was probably bathing but then I just realized there was a paper I did..

Aaron's Face

Aphmau: Hey Aaron sorry I didn't answer I was in the shower- d-did you look at the papers?!Aaron: Oh n-no I was just putting it on the table hahaha

Aaron: Oh n-no I was just putting it on the table hahaha...~blushes berry ( get the pun tehee) hard.
Aphmau: T-thank god anyways can I have the papers..?
Aaron: Y-yes

Cliffhangers again a :P
I am just going to let you guys know like 6 more chapters then come the lemons but the 2-6 chapters will have SOME lemons!

Until later Phoenixs😀