Old memories

Hi my children sorry I wasn't uploading, I was busy with GRADUATION!! I am going into High school now yay 🥺😂 Enjoy this chapter-

After that, mean and Aaron didn't talk to each other. We were both obviously embarrassed so that made me embarrassed that he's embarrassed but he's probably embarrassed because I'm embarrassed. 😂 I didn't focus on the game nor did not care. But I remember seeing Zane and Kawaii~Chan kiss,  and finally Melissa and Lucinda.  But it was nice..NOT BECAUSE ME AND AARON KISS, I-it was just fun in general!  Suddenly I got distracted by Zane laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU AND LAURANCE HAVE TO KISS!" Zane screaming to garroth." I never signed up for this." Garroth mumbled. Then Nicole and Dante, then Travis and Katelyn. It was really funny though. After that we watched a movie a horror movie! OBVIOUSLY Aphmau cuddled with Aaron because she's so scared. After that we ordered pizza and went to Sleep. Everyone had sleeping bags thankfully.

~ flashback ended~

" Aww Lucinda~Chan why didn't you record more?" Kawaii~Chan wined. " I find that creepy.." Katelyn mumbled. " HAH you and Travis kissed and now-" Lucinda said but got interrupted by Katelyn saying " I SWEAR LUCINDA IF YOU SAY-" but Katelyn got interrupted by Melissa. " Ladies Ladies calm down! We're going to act like mature adults.

A few minutes later.

" HAHAHAH LUCINDA CAN I- ~ hiccup ~ HAVE ANOTHER ~hiccup~ SHOT?" Aphmau said whole twerking on the table. Pop off sis 😌💅. " OF COURSE APHMOO." Lucinda said while dancing with Melissa.

Aaron's POV
I just took a shower since I felt sticky from the drinks suddenly I heard loud music coming out of our neighborhood. I checked and saw its coming form Katelyn's and Kawaii~Chan house. I quickly sprinted out of the house and knocked onto Katelyn's and Kawaii~Chan door. Surprisingly Lucinda answered. " HELLO?" Lucinda screamed. I started wimpering  from the loud music. " Uh hi is Aphmau here?" I asked scanning the area. " OH ~ hiccup~ are you her dad?" Lucinda asked while drinking out of the bottle. " Ummm no-" I got interrupted. " APHMAU YOUR DAD IS HERE!" Lucinda screamed. " DADDY!" She scream. " Uh.." I said flustered. " Dad can you carry me?" She asked. " Ugh fine." I said that so I can get out of this house, I really shouldn't have let her come here. Who knows what could of happened, she goes to the club or somewhere and gets raped.

- Aaron's  imagination-

" AARON HELPPPP-"

" HUH APHMAU?"

- A week later-

" Aaron I'm pregnant.."

"That's great!"

" it's not your baby.."

- back to reality-

I started  whimpering but got interrupted by Aphmau nibbling on my ear. " Aphmau..What are you doing?" I asked while opening the door. She never replied she just get nibbling my ear lobe going down to my jaw line. " Mmh.." My ultima side said trying to take over but I control it. "Hehehe." She said giggling. " Aphmau you need to take a bath..I don't like your sent, it smells like Vodka you know." I know what I said but I liked her being herself this isn't her self. "Fineeeeeeeee..BUT can you carry me upstairs?" She said while breathing on my neck which made me shiver. " Ugh ok." I set her on the bed while putting the water on.
I looked back to see her naked I quickly turned around flustered. Even though, I seem to be the guy to fuck her I'm not, well maybe I am but she can easily make me blush with one thing. " You're bath is ready.." I said getting out of the room but suddenly I got pulled back by Aphmau kissing me.

( ⚠️ LEMON  WARNING ⚠️)

She jumped on me and started kissing me roughly biting my bottom lip asking for entrance but I'm not gonna have that happen. I threw her onto our blood red bed kissing her more rough. Let's keep in mind she's naked 😏😛. I asked for entrance but she declined so I gripped her butt which was big but not too bad ( Since Aphmau is thick and litterly  perfect in this book.) She gasped giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. We fought for dominance which I won. I then started to drag my wet tongue to her neck looking for  her sweet spot which I eventually found by her angelic voice moaning. Which made me more  desperate, I looked closely at her body. She had medium size melons more on the small side while going down to see her hourglass body which I absolutely adore them going down I see her BOOM BOOM. It was the colour of her lips, I imagine fucking her. But I realized this isn't her..So I had to put a stop to this even though we were clearly enjoying this.

He he he he he