Introduction

ROYAL IMITATION –  A KYLO REN FANFICTION WRITTEN AND CREATED BY STYLESDOVE.

THE FIRST ORDER are in debt! When the rising Empire were trying to lay their first foundations after emerging out of the rubble of the demolished, GALACTIC EMPIRE, the new dictatorship, known as THE FIRST ORDER, was funded by the wealthy planets and Kingdoms, who still followed the morals of the forgotten EMPIRE and wished to see the galaxy return to the way it was before THE GALACTIC EMPIRE was destroyed.

But when THE FIRST ORDER aren't keeping to their promises and their overthrowing of the galaxy is only considered by the small planets they had demolished or ravaged with war, the wealthy planets who had funded the ORDER, become furious in their slow pace and begin to refuse to offer more money for THE FIRST ORDER'S diminishing military.

The wealthiest planet in the new GALACTIC, called JORKHAN, is the last of the capitals in THE FIRST ORDER'S funding, but when THE FIRST ORDER ask for more financial assistance, the King of JORKHAN refuses unless THE FIRST ORDER give his Kingdom and royal line an advantage in the form of a bloodline with force sensitives.

THE FIRST ORDER are so desperate and tenacious in their eventual overthrowing of the galaxy, that THE SUPREME LEADER agrees and proposes a union of the King's daughter and his newest apprentice, KYLO REN. But when the Princess of JORKHAN finds out about the proposal, she flees, leaving the King to be the only one in debt, so he does the unthinkable and gathers every woman in his Kingdom that looks similar to the Princess.

She was born and raised in the poor slums of JORKHAN, but one day she was captured by royal guards and was told to forget her name, whilst giving her a new one and a golden crown to match.

She doesn't want to marry the mean, KYLO REN, but she would do anything to save her own life.

She would even imitate a royal.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑯𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑰𝑹 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑺."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AUTHORS NOTE/PLEASE READ:

This story is a slow burn because it is written with the intentions of being a well-thought-out storyline with twists, relationship-building and conclusions.

There are themes that contain non-consensual relationships.

I do proof read my work but only once, so if there is a mistake, I am terribly sorry and it's totally okay to point it out so I can fix it!

And Lastly, this story DOES contain EROTIC LITERATURE – A lot of it, beginning after the foundations of the story have been laid, so that's just a warning.

PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT! Seeing that people read my work, genuinely makes me so happy and adds motivation to continue writing!