Rodents In The Riches

The rain plummets faster and harder to the ground, around the entanglement of our hearts which intertwine as close as our lips dance upon one another's.

The velvet feel of Anwar's lips are promising in the midst of a muddled realness, where reality had become something so drastic to the memory of our past. He is stunned for a moment, as I press my tender kiss to him, but it doesn't take long for his hands to drop whatever they hung onto, to then twine behind my back and pull me in closer.

His tongue tastes of the primal desire that had been buried deep, and with it he tells me that no matter how much time had passed, we were still connected within, but this is the closest he and I had ever been, as I embrace my inner-most vulnerabilities and embrace him, rather than hide away my romantic tendencies which fuelled off the greenery that spun in his eyes.

Unable to contain himself anymore, Anwar holds my head in his hands and pulls me further into a fiery and passionate kiss that heats even the icy chill of the sky. My hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique, where the starvation lingers beneath the beat of his heart that I wish to live inside of.

I hold onto his face the same way he does with me, but soon Anwar's hands venture over my newly curved body, exploring the extra pudge which my dress clung to, drenched.

After a while, we sharply pull away from each-other's warmth, welcoming a certain chill between us as the downpour only grows around the swell of my heart and my shivering frame, which he still clung to as I kept my hands laid upon his panting chest.

We stare at to one another for a brittle moment, both acknowledging the shock that stunned both of our features.

I stand frozen, from both fear and excitement. Anwar, with his golden hair sticking to his tan skin of bones, leans in, so my forehead now rests against his. I close my eyes, listening to the thunder which has no chance against the shaking of our breath.

"W-What was that?" He asks in barely more than a whisper.

I suck a sharp breath inwards, dropping my head to lay upon his chest as I pull him into a tender hug. I watch the way the mist of my heated breath, lingers into the tension, mixing in with his own, "Something that I have wanted to do for a long time." I utter, laying myself as bare as I had once for Kylo Ren – But Anwar shall never know of that happenstance.

"Then... Thank you." He replies, his voice low and husky. I smile to the sensual beat of his heart – Forgetting momentarily about all my worries from before. Ruby Mayse. The Princess. Kylo Ren. The King.

"Thank you." My voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between us. My heart is hurtling into the skyline, singing a new song to the grey clouds and warming up the skin that his hands wrapped around, when they glided to my forearms and pulled himself away.

I assist in pulling apart and we both take shaky, shallow breaths, but his hands stay upon me. Now both lost, deep into each-other's eyes. Mine, full of wonder and love, Anwar's full of curiosity and passion. No words are spoken but a story worthy of us is communicated by the soaring beat of our hearts.

He glides his green eyes to the golden crown upon my head, which seemed to weigh down the drenched hair that clung to my face beneath it, dripping as furiously as the clouds did.

Anwar's eyes bleed into a hurting colour, "What have they done to you?" His lips frown.

My chin wobbles at his voice, but it's the words that send my mind roaring back over my reality, once again.

The grief came in waves and threatened to consume my wellbeing entirely. It was like a silent whisper of a demon which tapped on my shoulder and reminded me of the mind swirling happenings that my life had become in the fate of both horrible and lustful weeks.