A stormy night

It was a dark and stormy night. LT.Commander Steven .J. Mcgarrett was was lying in bed annoyed. why, you ask? Because the damn thunder was so loud and the lightning shined through the thin shades. So no, he couldn't sleep.
So he just laid there in bed, staring at the ceiling. he heard a soft moan come from Catherine. he looked over at her to see if she was sleeping... He wasn't surprised to see her awake and staring at the ceiling.

Catherine: you couldn't sleep either?

Steve: how could I, it's so loud.

Catherine: well, you were trained to bare through loud noises.

Steve: so were you.

Catherine: true, but your a navy seal.

Steve: so your saying I'm better than you?

Catherine: I never said that.

Steve: but you just did when you told me that I was a navy seal and you were just navy intel.

Catherine: no, I was just saying your a seal, so you should be used to noise.

Steve: uh huh, yeah, sure, that's what you meant. I really believe you. (he said with plenty of sarcasm)

Catherine: yes, it is what I meant. (she said as she began to get out of bed)

Steve: where are you going?

Catherine: downstairs for a snack...
Wanna come?

Steve: sure. (he said getting out of bed)

Catherine opened up the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out two flashlights. she tossed one to Steve and they turned them on.

Catherine: let's go.

Then they went downstairs to the kitchen, and started searching through the cabinets for something they could eat, but they found nothing. The cabinets and fridge were empty. and the freezer only had melted ice cubes and defrosting steak and soggy French fries in it.
Steve: weren't you supposed to go shopping yesterday?

Catherine: no, I was supposed to do it today. (she said and then yawned)

Steve: ok, so we have no power to cook anything, and we only have food that needs to be cooked in the house.

Catherine: pretty much.

Steve: so, I guess we should go back upstairs?

Catherine: ok, oh wait... (she said opening the cabinet under the sink)

Steve: what are you doing?

Catherine: hold on. (Reaching around in the cabinet)

Steve: what are you looking for?

Catherine: ah hah! Got it. (she said pulling out a package of Oreo cookies)

Steve: so your stash is under the sink?

Catherine: no, my Oreo cookie stash was under the sink, I have tons of other stashes everywhere.

Steve: oh, good one cath.

Catherine: thanks.

Then they heard another loud boom of thunder. Catherine got up and handed Steve the Oreos, and went toward the stairs. on his way up Steve opened the Oreos only to find a note that said "LOL" in bold, capital letters. Steve
looked to where Catherine was standing on the stairs, but she was no longer there, so he dropped the cookie container and went running up after her.

A/N HI GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. ILL BE PUTTING CHAPTER TWO UP SOON!