2

You hadn't been in the car long, only a few turns away from your home when Sonic turned to you saying, "So, you're Y/N."

You wanted to say something along the lines of "isn't that obvious", but you couldn't. Instead you simply nodded to him and he turned back to the road. Why were you feeling so shy? You had never acted like this with anyone.

"Shy, eh?" Sonic smirked. You were about to say something to him, but he was faster and said, "I like the shy type."

You felt heat take over your face as you blushed. It felt like forever when someone had last said they liked something about you.

"But even though I like shy ones I'd like to get to know you faster. You know what I always say, gotta go fast!" he said and laughed.

"What do you wanna know?" you asked. Sonic turned to you surprised as he had thought you were much shyer and wouldn't even start a conversation, but you were even more surprised yourself. How on Earth did you manage to say that so smoothly, especially to the hottest creature you had ever seen.

Sonic glanced at the road and smirked back to you, "Your favorite position?"

Your face felt more heated than before and you were sure Sonic was blushing as well. "Uh-uh... I­—"

The hedgehog laughed and turned his glance back to the road. "Just kidding," he said still laughing until he went completely serious and turned back to you, "Unless?"

 "Just kidding," he said still laughing until he went completely serious and turned back to you, "Unless?"