4

You took Sonics hand to yours and started walking towards the entrance of the cave. At the door, you opened it and screamed. In the middle of the room was Trump, wearing only bikinis. He was dancing "Pausgympa 1 Vitalsupport".

When Trump snapped his fingers, few sex workers showed up and the music stopped. He sat on his golden throne and whispered: "Welcome to my sex cave, Y/N and Sonic."

There were at least Mario, King Kong and Crash Bandicoot waiting impatiently.

Oops you meant Donkey Kong. You mixed them up easily.

Immediately your hatred for Trump emerged and you killed him with a rake on your left.

Everyone, except Trump, who was dead, grabbed your wrists and ankles and started stretching your legs and arms.

Then out from the darkest corner came the real Sonic, already jacking off.

You were getting raped. But did it count as a rape if you were a sex slave now plus your huge masochism was there too unbearing not to enjoy the situation.

"You must be confused Y/N. That is my copy Sonic. It's not real. Just a genetical copy of me to serve my narcissism," the real sonic said.

"Oh, okay," you complied. "Are you the real one for sure? Since I wouldn't want this double-thing occurring again."

"Yes, of course, but as you can probably guess, he's going to attend this act as well. I have also 'invited' your previous boyfriend here," he said and unveiled the curtains to reveal my ex's body strapped to a table naked.