6

The two Sonic's massaging you suddenly pushed you to your back and to your surprise you landed on a soft bed. They climbed upon the bed and began to remove your shirt and you happily complied.

Soon enough you were completely naked. You stared at the ceiling and panted as the Sonics made their way back to your lower regions. All of a sudden you realized, something and you raised your head. What you saw confirmed your suspicions: the Sonics still had their shoes on.

You cleared your throat and the pair turned their eyes to you. "Could you take your shoes off?"

"What?" the two said and glanced at each other.

"It just bothers me that I can't see your feet," you said and blushed, "You see... I really like feet..."

The Sonics blushed and nodded. They took their shoes off and you gave them the signal to continue.

They began toying with you as you moaned in bliss. This was definitely the most fun you had ever had.

Sonic had managed to make you reach climax and you were panting loudly. You turned to your right were Sonic was laying beside you. The two of you stared into each other's eyes and a smile formed on your faces.

"You taste like Olive Garden's Neverending Pasta Bowl," Sonic said as he caressed you cheek.

"That sounds so nice," You said before you moved closer to each other and your lips touched. The kiss lasted long, but you would've loved it to last even longer.

As you two parted you realized the cave around you was empty and there was only one Sonic. You looked around confused and turned to Sonic, "Where is everyone?"

He leaned over to your ear and shivers went down your spine as he whispered, "It's a hologram."