fifteen.

As soon as Evan opened the front door, I rushed past him and past my now confused parents, but before I could walk up the stairs and not face my annoying stupid brother again. I felt a hand grab my arm and turn me around; Mom. Great. Just great, "Honey, are you alright?" She asked me, furrowing her eyebrows once she had noticed I didn't get my darn charger.

"I'm fine." I lied, but sadly, mom knew I was lying. She always freaking knows whenever I'm lying, it was like she had some magical powers. Quite unfortunate if you ask me.

"Had something happened?" She asked me, cocking an eyebrow up and looking at me. I rolled my eyes and heard the front door slam, making mom and I turn our heads towards the sound; Evan had walked in with a bruised eye clearly visible. Great, "Oh my god! Honey!" She called out to my dad, making him rush out the kitchen as they were both facing Evan.

"Mom I'm fine, let me be." Evan gently pushed her hand away, his eyes met mine and I could still feel like he was about to murder me. I'm not giving him an explanation, I'll just wait here and let him tell my mother that I apparently sent 'nudes' to Mattia. He won't do that now, so I smirked to myself and looked at him with my arms across my chest.

"What happened? Has Eva done this to you? Did you get in a fight!" Dad asked, of course, it's always Eva. Now why In the world would I punch my brother? To add to that, I'm not a fan of violence. Completely against it. Mom sent him a glare, and Dad rolled his eyes as he inspected the bruised eye.

"Will you guys give me a break? I'm almost an adult! Nothing is wrong, I just tripped and fell!" Evan was quick to come up with an excuse. I had decided to walk to my room, and lock myself in forever and ever till this is all over.

Once I made it to my room, I was about to close the door when a foot stopped it, I sighed heavily looking up seeing Evan, "Get out." I spat at him, trying to push him away but I was too weak. Evan was much stronger than me, of course he is, quarterback of the school football team. Ugh.

"Can we talk?" He asked me, I could see he was worried through his eyes. One good thing about Evan, whenever we fight, he's always first to come talk about it and apologize. What a pussy. I breathed out heavily and sat on my bed, facing him as he closed the door and leaned against it.

"You got a minute, use it wisely." I looked at my imaginary watch. Evan rolled his eyes before sighing heavily, "58...57...56...." I began counting, in which he had sent me a glare in return.

"Listen, I'm sorry for lashing out on you," Evan paused, told you, always first to come talk to me and apologize, "And I shouldn't have threatened you like that, I mean, it was wrong of me and all," he paused again, running a hand through his brownish hair, "But, I'd still like to know who he is and why those girls were recording?" He then questioned me.

"Yeah well, I don't care," I replied, but then focused back on the question he had just asked me, now I was back to wondering why they had recorded it, "I'm trying to figure that out too." I quietly mumbled. Oh my god, what if that video goes viral while I'm in the background trying to push my brother back! Oh my god.

"Well, let's hope that shit ain't gonna be on the Internet." Evan chuckled to himself. Course he wouldn't care, in fact, he wishes it would be on the Internet. He'd always been an attention seeker.

"I don't think you'd like a video of you getting punched in the face on the Internet," I snapped at him, it was quite embarrassing if you ask me, "Your friends wouldn't like that now, would they?" I smirked before waving him off.

"Don't care, I was being the mature one, wouldn't wanna hurt that poor guy, we all know what would happen if I did." He clicked his tongue before leaving my room. He wasn't wrong. Last summer, he had gotten into a fight at the park with one of his now ex friends, made him end up in the hospital with broken ribs, for the rest of the summer. Wasn't so good.

I looked down at my phone, seeing it was dead as I tried to turn it on multiple times but failed. I groaned to myself, great, now I'll have to use the darn charger in the living room that my mother will never let me borrow.