seventeen.

I was finally in my room with a fully charged phone. Thankfully, Mom and Dad were out and Evan was out sleeping at his friends. Wait till they see his fucked up eye. I could just imagine their reactions.

I then remembered that I had to call Mattia, my stomach began to twirl as I began to become nervous, I'm not a fan of calling people but I had promised that I would call him.

Hitting on his contact name, I hit the call button and watched it ring. A couple of rings, and I heard a voice from the line, I put it on speaker and placed my phone on the bed, "Eva, hey there." His voice rang out.

"Hey Mattia." I replied, fiddling with my fingers. I didn't know what to say or to do, especially after what happened today and especially knowing that he was sort of famous.

"Have I told you how fucking pretty you looked in person? God damn." He compliment. My face quickly flustered into a deep color of red, as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you," I softly thanked him, "You're not bad either." I lied. He was fucking attractive, a Greek god, he was everything a girl could ever dream of. Literally, no guy would beat his looks.

"I'm nothing compared to you." He replied. I blushed and was thankful he couldn't see me or else I'd pray that the ground would open up and swallow me.

"Anyways, moving on," I giggled, I heard him chuckle, "I'm sorry about today." I apologized. I was still embarrassed, especially knowing a video of my brother getting beaten up was somewhere on the Internet.

"It's all cool," He replied, "Have you seen me on your for you page yet?" He asked. I completely forgot about that. I should have searched up his name and stalked his tiktok.

"Nope, but you just reminded me so I'll get to that." I grabbed my phone and went to tiktok, quickly searching up his name, "Mattia Polibio?" I asked him, I pressed on his tiktok and widened my eyes at the follower count.

"Yeah, found me?" He asked. I was about to say something but nothing came out, I nervously scrolled down, seeing as he posted a bunch of videos. My stomach began to twirl and many thoughts came rushing into my mind.

"I-I have to g-go." I quickly ended it before he could say anything. I closed my phone and laid back down, taking a breath. Suddenly, I began to overthink about so many things that could happen. There was nothing wrong with Mattia, but he was famous, I wasn't. I then thought of so many bad scenarios that could happen.