Unexpected visit

Your peaceful slumber was interrupted by the sound of loud crunching. You stirred from out of your consciousness by unfamiliar footsteps. These were uneven, faster, louder, like they seemed careless. What you could remember, ghostface's footsteps were almost careful and calculated. Undetected. Like he was lurking in the shadows.

This time waking up though, you seemed a lot more rejuvenated. Definitely still sore and not able to move a lot. But better then before. Painfully, you slowly start to prop yourself up to a sitting position. Groaning in the process. Who's that?.. I'm getting a bad feeling... and with that, someone tapped on the crinkly surface of the tent. "Hey, you in there? I got something to tell you-"

the unknown person started unzipping the tent, making you gasp. And as soon as you did, the person stopped. Listening in. Your breathing became heavier now knowing, that in fact this wasn't the ghostface you knew. They quickly opened the tent up. Surprisingly, a familiar face, well more like mask, was revealed.

"Frank?" You asked, mouth hanging open. "(Y/N)? What the fuck are you doing here? What, you're Jed's little toy?" He snarled at you. "Jed? You mean ghostface. And toy? You got to be kidding me." You spat right back. This seemed to bother Frank, "Tch. So rude. Especially when you're on MY side.. my good ol' pal is nowhere to be seen. He wouldn't get so mad if I get a quick kill right? Or even have a pet of my own.. hmm, and you're that interesting girl from the last trial... welp, lets go then."

He stepped closer to you and bent down, grabbing your leg in the process. Before you could even react, he pulled you towards the opening of the tent, and hard. A scream ripped through your throat, the pain was pulsing through your back. "Shut up! If anyone hears you, well, you're going to wish I was the one that did the job." You couldn't even help it if you wanted to though, the pain was unbearable. He tugged again and started dragging you a little, another scream escaped your mouth. "Godddam-"

Frank was cut off by being yanked outside. If any of this wasn't already scary enough, Frank got grabbed and ragdolled out the tent like it was nothing. Nope, nope, nope. This is what ghostface, Frank, Claudette was talking about. This is the monster. I really fucked up now, didn't I? The sound of dead grass crunching underneath tumbling bodies were the only thing you could hear besides your own unstable breathing.

You whimpered as you slowly scooted yourself back to where you once were before you got dragged. This definitely ruined your whole recover part. All of a sudden, your familiar ghostface appeared and was dragging a tired Frank in with him. He swiftly zipped the tent shut and just stared at him. "If I hear about this from any of the others, you're fucking dead. I promise you." He growled, making Frank scoff.

"oh no... lover boy afraid others will find out about your pet? The only reason you know why she even exists is because of ME. Don't forget that." Frank said nonchalantly. This has all gotten too much, even for you. You decided to intervene. "First of all, I'm not a pet. I'm injured. And you, Frank just ruined any recovery I might've had, thanks." You thought you really did something there, but you forgot you were dealing with killers here.

Ghostface chuckled, "shut up doll, the grown folk are talking. Now back to what I was saying, you think I'm playing with you? You know damn well out of anybody here I can work my way out of punishment for killing you. Me and the entity have a special little bond, I guess you could call it. You know what? Wait near the waterfall tonight, we are going to have a nice talk. You better keep your mouth shut. Now go." He said as he opened the tent up, motioning for Frank to leave.

And that's just what he did, he left and disappeared into the outside world without saying another word. "Wow." was all you could say. Ghostface didn't even reply, he shut the tent once again and crouched down, sighing while he clutched his head in his hands, grumbling incoherent things to himself. Eventually he stopped and looked up at you. "You are so lucky I heard you, but the problem is I know I'm not the only one.. dammit (Y/N),  it honestly would've been almost easier for you to just get killed." He said, poking fun. But you knew he was only half joking, you knew a part of him probably wished he never saved you.

You made too many stupid decisions, ending you falling deeper into the hole of mistakes. You hated it, but you couldn't help it. Getting lost in your thoughts you didn't notice ghostface pulling out a small backpack from underneath his cloak (is it considered a cloak?? Idk, go with it for now), which thankfully contained food. "Well, we can't dwell on it now since it's already said and done. Let's eat, I bet you're hungry." He said, almost as if he was actually in a positive mood.

And now that you thought of it, you were pretty hungry. You said your thanks and you and ghostface began eating whatever food he brought. How? You had no idea, but food is food. So you definitely wouldn't question or complain in the slightest. Hmm... recovery might not be so bad..

{Hiya! Hope y'all are doing well with this pandemic and staying safe :) thnx for all the support n love, it's much appreciated. Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors. Hope you havin a good day/night!  ♡(' ꒳ ' ✿)  }