New Starts, Old Endings

After the final mission, the trio split and went their own way. Franklin began to work as a tow truck driver after helping Tonya many times. Franklin helped Tonya not only with the business, but helped her mentally too and after a month, they began a relationship. Tonya broke up with JB and tried to stay off the crack while JB was becoming more addicted. Lamar teased Franklin for it but their group was solid now, they were helping each other find work that did not involve drugs or shootouts. Franklin and Lamar were tighter than ever after Lamar helped Franklin when he needed it the most, he was Franklin's best friend. 

As for Trevor, he continued with his business along with Ron as well as operating the Vanilla Unicorn. As the owner of the Vanilla Unicorn, he got along with all the strippers and would often bring them around the back to have sex with them. Not to mention, he would have casual threesomes with Wade. 

Michael on the other hand, was happy to be back with Amanda. He loved her so much, they would often play tennis or yoga together as the kids stuck to their daily routine. Tracey was busy with college work and Jimmy played his video games but cut down the drug use and exercised more often. Michael would occasionally call Lester to check up on him to make sure everything was okay. Luckily, Lester was doing just fine and stayed out of trouble, but mostly kept quiet. 

One month later, Los Santos.

Franklin was walking Chop with Tonya and Lamar on the sidewalks, heading to the dog park.

"Yo nigga, that dog been treatin' you good? It aint gonna lick yo balls but shit it'll rip off a nigga's balls if needed." Lamar says as he pulls out a blunt and begins to smoke it on the streets while walking with the group.

"Man fuck you, this is one good ass dog. I still needa train it but shit it aint nothin' that I can't handle." Franklin says as he rolls his eyes at Lamar.

"Yeah boo. Besides he got me now to lick whateva' he wants, okay boo." Tonya smirks.

"Tonya behave yo-self. We talked 'bout this shit." Franklin says upset.

As they were walking, they entered the dog park and see Dr.Friedlander and Amanda sitting on a bench together.

"Aye yo Franklin, aint that yo sugar daddy's chick?" Lamar asks as he nudges Franklin in the chest.

"Shit you right. It aint nothing G. That's Michael's therapist, she probably just getting therapy. Michael and her are on good terms now, no way that she'll fuck all that up." Franklin mentions.

"Nigga have you ever been with a white girl? You know she getting that p-h-DICK!" Lamar says as he unleashes Chop. "Get that fool, Chop."

"Fuck! Why you always gotta do some stupid ass shit, Lamar?" Franklin says annoyed, chasing after his unleashed dog.

Chop quickly ran to Amanda and sniffed her, smelling a familiar scent.

"AH! Oh no, Franklin must be nearby--Or Michael, quick, act natural!" Amanda says in a panic.

Franklin quickly rushes to Chop and puts him back on a leash, "Hi Mrs. De Santa! Sorry 'bout that. My boy Lamar be stupid as hell and unleashed Chop. What brings you to the dog park?" Franklin asks.

"I am Doctor Friedlander. Very nice to meet you sir." He says as he shakes Franklins hand.

"Haha yeah, we're just here for a therapy session. I read that it's always good to get out and do therapy out doors you know?" Amanda smiles.

"Shit I hear that, maybe you can be my therapist too haha." Franklin laughs, trying to be as friendly as possible.

"If you have the money, I'll glady accept hahaha." Friedlander jokes back, but also being serious.