The thought

(Angels POV)

Angels mismatched eyes stared a the pink light in his room,the low buzzing sound made him space out.
He sighed and sat up on his bed and tried not to make too much noise, he hopped off his bed and slowly opened the door as he poked his fluffy head out.

'Coast is clear'

He stepped out and slowly shut the door,Angel knew this was risky gettin' caught and all. But he didn't care-  Angel dust was gonna go out tonight and nobody is gonna stop him.

Or so he thought..

As soon he reached downstairs and into the foyer,a chuckle with radio static laced into it made hum freeze. And a clawed hand grabbed his shoulder "and just where do you think your going?"

'Damnit!' He thought,of course the fucker didn't sleep!

"H-hey bambi!"he whipped around,only to see the radio demon grimace slightly towards the nickname,but returned to his cheerful self "It's quite late Angel..why are you leaving in such time?" The deer demon tilted his head and let a grin spread across his face.

"Uh..ya..i just needed some fresh air" he smiled awkwardly as alastor chuckled "with drugs?.." The deer demon raised a brow,a grin still spread on his face as he pointed with his clawed hand. 'Fuck!' Angel totally forgot about the small baggie he had with him.

"Ok ok ya got me" he chuckles nervously "But listen I can make it up ta ya'! You can fu-" The spider demon was cut off with a loud laugh with, radio static behind it "OH HO,no thank you my dear-"the redhead spoke over Angel,knowing exactly where he was going with his sentence."I'm not interested in such things!besides not even that would've changed my mind.." He hummed and snapped his fingers.Within a second the deer demon had angels baggie in his hand,he grimaced at it with a crooked smile but it returned back to his full pledged smile when Angel protested "Hey!" he worked his way towards the radio demon "give it ba-"

The deer demon summoned his staff and held it pushing Angel back " 5 foot rule Angel.." He sneers as he tilted his head "you wouldn't want to go to bed in 2 pieces.."His signature sinister grin spreads across his features as his red glowing eyes met angels mismatched ones "..would you now?"

Angel gritted his teeth attempting to hide his fear,as he tried to look stern but gave in as he saw alastors red eyes again " whateva' " he scoffed and pushed the microphone placed on his chest.

Angel began up the staircase as he saw the wendigo stare at the bag, and with a wave of his hand make it disappear.

He arched his brows as he saw alastor look up at him once he reached the top of the staircase "fucking prude.." The spider demon muttered as he slammed his door. He fell on his bed and let his big soft blankets sink him into his bed,he flipped over and sighed..

Now that he thinks about it...

He never got any closer to alastor the day they met..

'No!' Angel shakes his head and ran his gloved hand through his fluffy hair "He ruined my fun! He don't deserve my attention" he grumbles as rolls to his side,but he put his first pair of arms behind his head and bottom pair on his stomach.

He squinted at his ceiling 'hmm..me fuckin' around the radio demon?' He grins 'oh I can't wait to tell val 'bout this one' he smiled and got ready for bed.

"Stupid wendigo.." He murmurs as Angel slipped into his bed and turned off his pink lights..

'Bare ya mandibles again at me Angie-i will break ya jaw you figlio de puttana '