Roses

(Angel pov )

  Angel woke up on the cold velvet floor with a blurry vision and bottles of booze, that seem to glow under the light the room he was passed out in. Lit with a blacklights,he gave a minute to let his vision regain 'Fuck..' Angel groaned as he saw bruises up his arms and lipstick smeared all over his pastel pink crop top hoodie,he also noticed it was slightly torn.His denim booty shorts were damp with booze.

Angel sighed he was used to this by now..

He got up and opened the door,usually his thigh boots wouldn't bother him,however his legs were buckling.

The spider opened the door and shielded his eyes as the hallways lights where blaring white,he squints and shuts the door behind him.Angel lets his eyes adjust to the lights as he made his way down the hallway,he bumped into random demons as he finally made it out to the back with the alleyway and slumped down by a wall with trembling hands took out a cigarette and lit it.

Angel sat there for awhile and got up his ungloved hands in his short pockets as he slowly walked out the sketchy alleyway. The streets were empty as usual,the sky was its regular crimson and the streetlights were its regular mono yellow.

His boots clicking were the sound you could hear,before he got to the busy part of the city,Angel eventually made it to the hotel the cigarette was still hanging in his lips.

"Angel !" A familiar voice made him a bit more
welcomed.

"Hey princess -"Angel was cut off by Charlie's gasp "you look like you got jumped!are you okay?" She held the part where his hoodie was torn.Angel gently slapped her hand away " Im okay princess jus' had a rough night" he rolled his eyes,that were covered by smeared mascara .

The pornstar was appreciative of Charlie's concern but,Angel knew he was able to care of himself "Clearly not!just get yourself cleaned up Al prepared dinner for us " she began her sentence with worry but her cheerfulness lapped over it. "Well go on now" she said quickly and smiled and sped off towards the corridor and into the kitchen he believed.

Angel was by himself and sighed and went up the staircase to his room ' Al is makin' dinna ?' He mutters to himself as he slipped off his shorts that reeked  of booze and slipped on a mini skirt and his usual suit.

The spider's cigarette has burned out, as he walked out he discarded it. He was still buzzed from his ' appointment ',but he splashed water on his face and made do with it.But him being buzzed wasn't the only thing that bothered him..
Angel remembers his drugs being taken away,the only thing that distracted him other then sex.

Especially that stupid grin that found him suffering as entertainment.His body heated up with anger,as his eye twitched at it.

But him?

A badass slut who normally never gave shit-

Getting worked up over alast-

No

Drugs..just drugs.

Husk was coming down the hallway with some crates,with nifty right behind him .something to distract me god finally"Hey hot stuff where are ya' goin'~" Angel grinned as husk rolled his eyes and grumbled.

Angel kept messing with the cat as nifty kept giggling as they departed to the back of the bar,Angel has totally forgotten on why he was so heated up for.He was alone again in the lobby he was gonna turn around before he heard a laugh with radio static that made him heat up with anger once again.

Everyone was at the dining table and Angel sat across alastor,all sets of his arms folded as he saw charlie at the end of the table. Her girlfriend,next to her with a soft smile as Charlie smiled like a little girl and clasped her hands "Alastor if you may?" She sat down .