Mr.nightmare

(Alastors pov)

(TW:Vulgar language,graphic content)

Alastor looked up at his microphone and grinned as he was in a alleyway with a bat demon with a large wound in its shoulder "h-hey man p-please don't hurt me- I didn't mean to-"he was cut short as he groaned in agony that sounded absolutely horrid that sent chills to other demons near by.

The deer demon pulled the end of his staff,from his other shoulder,and leaned on his staff like a cane as he saw the demon sob and groan as he looked up at the radio demon "Let that be a lesson for foolish newcomers like you to show a little more respect to us overlords hm?~" he hums and  grinned widely and tilted his head a bit on his staff .

"Now I won't kill ya now see?"he made his staff disappear when he rolled his wrist, he put his hands behind his back,and leaned down "Just don't pull that stunt on me again now.." His tone grew dark with soft buzzing of static hinted in it.

The deer demon hummed as he walked out of the alleyway leaving the demon bleed there.His presence was sensed and other demons stood clear of his way,as his shoes clicked softly when strides  down the sidewalk. His smile twitched slightly when he saw a couple getting touchy,when they passed the overlord without noticing.

Do they even realize i'm near by?

The wendigo felt strange as his face darkened,and he grew dials as his radio switched through stations in random.

He covered his mouth with his clawed hand,and walked a bit faster away from the demon couple.

'Sure vaggie and Charlie showed affection to each other,but not SO much that it made the wendigo act this way..'

The radio demons mind became less collected and he lost his signal as he felt more anxious as his mind was just buzzing static with nothing on..

.

He went to a alleyway and started to let his grin widen more as his eyes grew a bit static around it. 'Calm down alastor..' A voice replayed under the wraps of static in his radio,his panting slowed as the voice kept talking 'its gonna be fine lo-'

A  fist was thrown at the wall,as his anxiety grew into a void once more.

The brick wall was crated in as the radio demon ran a hand into his hair , uncovering a small glowing 'x' shown on his forehead. Surprisingly his smile was still there,but it was a tight one.

Angel sat on a stage with a cigarette in his ungloved hand,mascara ran down his fluffy features.

The pornstar gave out a shaky sigh and grabbed his leather jacket over himself,and got up with the cigarette in his mouth and exited the empty building.

"I just wanna go ta bed .." He thought,usually he loved his job but he felt a bit empty doing it today.Which was strange he never felt empty in awhile too,he just felt lust,anger,and other things too..

The mono yellow streetlights lit his features in the dark crimson sky,the spider demon was thrown catcalls and whistles. Angel ignored them as his eyes were losing its focus,that sent alarm towards Angel as he began to walk faster.

Showing any type of faltering out here in hell was just like blood in shark infested waters.

He straightened himself up and checked around his surroundings,making sure he wasn't being followed.

Sure enough a komodo dragon demon with some others were behind him. They were shorter then him but there frame was large that alarmed Angel as they came closer with a smug grins.