The Start

This book is work of fiction any references to historical, real people, or real locales are used fictionally. Others names, characters, places, incidents are products of the authors imagination and any resemblance is entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Genres: Historical Fiction, Mystery, Fantasy, Romance, Teen-fiction

***

SYNOPSIS

Shannelle Mixcel Han is a famous writer who still mourns and can't move on from her deceased boyfriend.

She's a woman whose life is like a robot. Until one day, on her 30th birthday, she receives a mystery box from a stranger that little does she know, will turn her life upside down.

After a lot of chasing and gunshots thrown her way, she falls into a deep slumber. Waking up, she finds herself in a world she didn't imagine she would be in. What's more shocking and confusing is, she's trapped in a teenage girl's body! And she's no longer in the year 2030, but in 2005.

She wants to go back to her own world, to her own body, to her own timeline, not until she finds herself falling to a guy who looks exactly like her deceased boyfriend.

A different universe.

A different time frame.

But the same heartbeats.

Can true love find a way to bridge a seemingly insurmountable time gap?
Will they solve the strings of mysteries that link them together?

And, most importantly, will they be able to survive and withstand the thorns of 2005?

"So close, yet universe apart. But in the end, I guess, we are not that far." -Shan

When you think you already know the whole story. It is just the beginning.

***

A/N:

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe form please go to http://www.wattpad.com/Msshell

Thank you.

Shels<3