Mother's Day Special

☝That's the demigod motto right there.

So as you know, this is the mothers day special. I was sitting on my bed and I was like,' I should write a chapter dedicated to Sally, she is the mother of demigods.' And that's how this chapter was born. ENJOY!

COACH HEDGE: She doesn't own Pjo or ATLA characters. Now cupcakes, DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!

ME: What he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌊𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅. 🌊

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. But not just any Sunday morning, it was mothers day. I had been planning this day since the year began. Every year I do something amazhang because my mother deserves the best for having to deal with me for years. If Annabeth had a hard time dealing with my seaweed brainess, my mother definitely had it rough.

So I managed to find a recipe online for this blue berry cake and got the ingredients. But I couldn't make dessert only, even tough the thought of it made me drool, don't tell Annabeth, my mother wouldn't let it slide. So I'm also making my famous blue waffles, my mom taught me, for her.

I woke up at four and began the process of cooking. After I placed the cake in the oven, I started making the waffle batter. I finally found the waffle iron and started to make, well, waffles. The sun was starting to rise and make it's presence known by shining through the kitchen window. On time as always Apollo. I found my mom's favourite glass and filled it with orange juice. I filled one for Paul also.

Soon the cake was finished, and I took it out the oven and placed it to cool. The smell was heavenly, I was tempted to cut a slice for my mom and take the rest for myself. But I didn't. I iced the cake after it cooled and set it at the center of the table next to the stack of waffles. I found an empty vase and placed five blue bells in them.

Three minutes later, my mom and Paul made their way to the kitchen. When I saw them I smiled. "Happy mother's day mom. " I said rather enthusiastically. She smiled and hugged me whispering a 'thank you' to me. Paul looked flabergasted. Yes I know ow BIG word for a seaweed brain like me, but I picked up a thing or two from listening to some of the Athena campers.

We all say down at the table eating breakfast and talking about nothing in general, just happy to have each other. In the back of my head, I wondered how Annabeth's doing.

📚Annabeth POV.📚

I awoke early this morning, around four, because I had to prepare my cabin today since my mother was coming today to spend the day with us. All the Athena campers, Hectate campers, Aphrodite camper, basically campers with a goddess for a mother, we're cleaning. Every year our mothers come to camp to have breakfast with us. It really nice actually.

I was currently fixing my little corner of my cabin, when I saw it. "SPIDER! " I screamed, causing my siblings to climb to the nearest top bunk. One of the younger ones, Lia Smor, started to scream for someone to kill it. Soon a Hecetate camper, Elisa Moore, came and took the foul creature from our cabin.

We all climbed down from the bunks and started working in an awkward silence. Soon it was time for breakfast. I made my way for my table and sat next to my mother on her right. Malcom sat on her left.

We began to make our offerings to our mom and ate. We conversed on different things like the black hole theory, had little arguments on who was right in the Trojan War but at the end of the day, we're all family, in some weird messed up way.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 657

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.

𝓓𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻