PART 2: The reunion and a wine god

I'MMMM BACKKK! I'm ready to give you new, and kinda improved, chapters. And the beginning of part 2 is here. This part is about team Avatar in Percy's world. Oh, and can I get a YAY in the comments for the PERCY JACKSON SERIES! Even though I live outside of the United States, I'm still happy it's happening, even if I can't watch it. And with that....

KATARA: She does NOT own PJO or ATLA characters.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Zuko POV.

My day was....... Interesting to say least. It began with a screaming Percy. Why was he screaming? I have no clue. I didn't get to ask him because then Toph sensed land. So, Percy or Katara, made the water carry us the the piece of earth. When we docked, we quickly gathered our belongings. We set of into this mysterious world with Annabeth and Percy leading us through the thick forest.

We were walking for a few minutes later a GIANT dog bounded out of the shadows. It jumped on Percy and licked him. Turns out it was his pet. Her name? Mrs. Olarey. After that surprise, we kept walking until a hill came into view. On the hill there was a dragon. Yes! A dragon which were thought to be extinct!

Anyway, the dragon was standing next to a pinetree. On a branch of the tree, there was a golden Fleece. Over the hill, I could see cabins, strawberry fields and children. LOTS OF CHILDREN. "Where is this place?" I asked, gazing at the beautiful scene in front of me. "This is Camp Half blood." Percy said while grinning. He then motioned for us to walk forward, but we couldn't. "Oops. I forgot. Only people with blood of the gods can pass without permission." Percy announced with a sheepish look. "Seaweed brain." I heard Annabeth mutter.

"I, Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, allow Zuko, Katara, Sokka, Aang and Toph entry into Camp half blood." Percy practically yelled. When he said that we were able to walk into the camp.As soon as Percy and Annabeth was seen by a camper about seven they shouted, "Percabeth's back!" Soon everyone was looking in our direction, running. "Move out the way folks. Mcshizzle has an appointment with Persassy." Declared a fairly scrawny latino boy. "Nu-uh. I'm his bro. Move aside wannabe." Argued a tall blonde. "Ha! How many quests with him have you been on? How many times have you watched Percy and Annabeth be oblivious to their feelings for each other? Thought so." Said a half human half donkey! "Guys, guys. You can fight over me later. Right now, I want to introduce our guests." Percy said, ending the feud for now.

"Hi I'm Toph. I'm blind and a earth bender." Toph started. After we team Avatar introduced ourselves everyone looked at Annabeth for an explanation. "Later. First, we need to carry them to the big house." Annabeth told them. Then we started walking again. We passed some flower patches, wheat fields, mines, a very concentrated amount of sweet smelling odor and grape vines. We then walked up steps that lead to a porch of a farm house. "Hi Chiron, Mr. D." Annabeth greeted. "Ah, Annie bell, your back. Now you can get the pranking twins in line." Said a burly man in a Hawian print shirt."Annabeth, Percy. How are you? More importantly, who's this?" A man in a wheelchair asked. "These are the people we had to help, team Avatar." Annabeth said. "Ah. Well, I welcome you to Camp Half blood. I'm Chiron, trainer of heroes. This is Dionysus, preferably Mr. D, god of wine." Chiron introduced.

"So, I was wondering if we could show them around Camp." Percy asked, speaking for the first time in the conversation. "Yes, you can. But first, show them the 'Introduction to the gods' and 'The history of Mythology in this Century'. And don't forget to I'M your mother, and Tyson." Chirion said. Percy and Annabeth nodded. "Wait, before you do anything, take a shower." Called the wine god. "Oh, did Jason install those Roman shower systems yet?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, with the help of Leo." Chiron informed. "Thank the gods! I've been wanting to try out those showers ever since Reyna told me about them." Annabeth exclaimed. What's a shower. "What's a shower?" Sokka asked. "You'll see later." Percy said. Annabeth then motioned for us to follow them into the farm house. She lead us into a room with a weird green table and some chairs. "Sit." She commanded. We sat. She then walked over to a black box and did something. Then light emitted from the once black box. "What did you do?" Katara asked, astonished by the sight. "I just turned it on. Don't worry, I'll show you how I did it later." Annabeth assured.