Thalia's revenge

Its HERE PEOPLE!!!!!!FINALLY.
This entire chapter was written in the span of two hours. It was very fun to write, and for a moment I felt what it was like to be uncle Rick. :)

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Thalia's POV.

I barged into the Hermes cabin, ready to begin setting my plan up. Two days are more than enough to pay back the blue obsessed son of Poseidon. Let me repeat: Blue OBSESSED son of Poseidon. Now, guess what the first stage of my plan was. You guessed right. Dye ever get rid of ever blue item and replace it with his least favourite colour: RED.

As I entered the cabin the entire cabin looked at me. "Stolls. Prank. Now." The identical brothers looked at each other, then at me and shouted, "We're in!" Conner then proceeded to say, "We were just about to come look for you. Our entire camp will help you." "Even better." "So, what's the plan."

As begun to explain all three stages of my brilliant plan,no to brag or anything, the Stolls came up with a genius idea. "Let's put up posters of his least favourite people in his cabin." I grinned madly, and begun to make order for Amazon immediately.

🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩

Percy's POV.
I was shaking as I walked into camp. All of the campers stepped aside, leaving a clear path to my cabin, but something was bad. TERRIBLY BAD.

The entire cabin was covered in a sickly bright red, which remained me of the lava from Mt. Saint Helens. Believe me, I remember.

I stepped toward the door,snickering form demigods could be heard from all directions. Carefully I opened the door, causing a bucket of pain to fall from above. HA! But that 'ha' came a little too early, since as soon as I stepped in, a fell through the floor and into pool of red slime. HOW LOVELY.

Climbing out I noticed that even the interior was mercilessly covered in the hideous colour. (No hate on red.) She even covered my new pillow pet that I got after Perry was murdered! I then glanced at my walls. Big mistake. There were posters of Zeus, Hera, Ares, Hercules and the fates plastered EVERYWHERE. There was no escaping it.

I walked up to my bed,and then caught a heavenly smell. It was a smell I knew all too well. MY MOM'S CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. I was more scared, since this was most likely a prank. I sniffed out the location of aura and found the sight that will forever haunt my nightmares.

It was a jar of RED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!!!! REDDDDDD!!!!!! I fainted at the ghastly and horrifying image.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

THALIA POV.
OMG! OMG! That was a beautiful performance. The Stolls and I were watching the live footage on the computer again for the tenth time. All of the faces Percy made were absolutely hilarious! The best one was right when he found the cookies. Oh Zeus! That was great. I want to do it again.

I high fived the Stolls. "Great doing business with you." "You took Thalia. I'll send you the stickers later." "Aight."

I'll be able to sleep peacefully tonight. Just wait till he gets the bill for everything.

Word count: 564

Ik its short. But I kinda like it. But the next chapter will be the last sadly :(

I'll miss writing this book, it was so fun to write, and left me in happy spirits whenever I saw your comments. Anyway, laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.