Turn My Life Around

Janice ended up spending the night last night and all the kids slept all night without waking up. It was a miracle. But that ended when I heard all three of them crying from upstairs.

August walked in the front door looking tired. Why is he coming home in the morning?

"Where you been?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I was in the studio" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah babe. I meant to call and tell you I was staying late but my phone died and my charger was here."

"Alright. Well you go get showered and go to bed. I guess we can spend some time together when you wake up" He smiled and gave me a kiss then went upstairs. Janice was still asleep on the couch.

I ran up to the babies room and seen that Nara and Kea were throwing up simultaneously. Oh no. I hurried and put Anthony back in his room and took Kea and Nara to the bathroom. I put them in the bathtub and washed them up quickly.

I gave them both medicine, put them in some warm clothes and laid them back down. I went and got Anthony who was screaming even louder now. He had an extreme fever. I hate knowing that my babies are in pain and I can only sit and hope they get better.

I did the same with him and laid him back down. Instead of calming down he screamed louder. I picked him back up sighing when he became quiet. Guess I won't be putting him down for a while.

I carried Anthony to Jayla's room letting out a loud sigh when I seen Jayla throwing up in the toilet. I laid Anthony on the bed and tied her hair up. I had to pick him up right away to save everyone else from his ear splitting shrieks. He occupied himself with rubbing his face and runny nose all in my hair. I didn't care at that point. I just wanted to keep them all feeling good.

I went to the kitchen and got a can of baby food. I fed him which was the most challenging thing ever. I cleaned him up then went back to Jayla's room. She was done throwing up so I had her take a hot shower, take some medicine, and lay in bed with the humidifier next to her.

I better not get sick after this. Janice walked in the doorway confused.

"What's going on?"

"Everyone is sick. Throwing up, crying, fevers"

"Here, I'll take Anthony. You can go do what you have to do"

"Oh my god thanks boo" I handed her Anthony and went up to my room. August was knocked. I took a quick shower and got dressed in jeans, a sweater, and Timbs. I left my hair down and put on a Lust beanie.

It's been an hour since I woke up and I'm lowkey tired already. Taylor called me as I was checking on Kea and Nara.

"Hello" I answered while combing through Kea's curly hair with my fingers.

"Hey. Can I come over in a couple hours?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay. See you soon"

"Alright bye"

"Bye" I put my phone back in my pocket and went downstairs sitting on the couch next to Janice. Anthony fell asleep on Janice's lap apparently so she moved him to the other couch surrounding him with pillows.

"So what's on the agenda today?" She asked.

"Taylor is coming over later. I'm probably just going to have to stay here all day and do the same thing I did yesterday. Be everyone's nurse"

"Who is Taylor?"

"She's this girl I met a while ago. We had a good thing going but she just disappeared and we fell off. I guess she's making an attempt to make everything better. I don't know though."