❙ 𝐀. 𝐀𝐫𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐢 ❙

Arisa Armani is the exchanged student from QR High. QR (Quiri) High is a high school for those striving to become a great hero. It's the number one hero academy in America. Yeah, you heard correctly. America.

Armani is an American girl who had moved to Japan due to her father's new promotion at the police station. He, Jaxon Armani, is a new detective. Something the man was hoping to become for a while now so good for him.

  Before leaving Chicago, she had received a letter from QR letting her know that they've sent a recommendation letter to U.A and they had accepted it. Armani was exceptional after all.

So, today will be her first day at her new school.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

"Hey dad!" Arisa shouted from her bedroom. "Do you remember where Yesi left my jean jacket that I specifically told her no touchy?!"

"The sleeveless one with the grey hoodie?!" Her dad yelled in return.

"Yes!"

"Never seen it before!"

"Goddamn," Arisa mutter under her breath before walking over to the bunch of boxes stacked together to continue looking for something to wear on top of her school shirt . "Mm... eh, this'll do for now."

   "Arisa, hurry the hell up before we're both late." Her father said as he stood by the door frame.

   "We could go." She answered once she had put on her brother's black jacket.

   "Last one to the car is a piece of a shit!"

Once the two were already driving away, Jaxon started laughing all of a sudden.

"What?" Arisa asked her father with a raised brow.

"You're a piece of shit." He answered as he continue to quietly laugh.

  Arisa opened her mouth to say something before closing once again to cross her arms and pout, "that's not fair! you got a head start and you're way better at using your quirk. I was at a disadvantage."

   "I was at a disadvantage." Jaxson mocked the teen, ending it with another laugh.

   "You're an asshole." said Arisa.

   "Damn right I am."

  Arisa huffed and crossed her arms as her father pulled up near U.A.

   "Have fun on your first day and remember not to be an asshole." Jaxon told his daughter.

   "I should be the one telling you that." Arisa answered as she grabbed her backpack and pecked her dad on his cheek. "Love you, see you later."

   "I'll be an asshole if I want to and I love you too."

  Arisa hopped off the car and ran to the entrance before she ended up late. To her surprise, there was a small mouse standing outside the entrance door.

   "Hi." The mouse greeted with a small wave that Arisa found quite adorable.

   "Hello." Arisa answered with a small smile.