15

Felix' P.O.V

It had been two days since my incident, and life had been going pretty regularly. The other guys and I were in the studio, half of us dancing and half recording their parts for a new song, all of us were really hot.

I was also distracted, because someone else was really hot, and not temperature wise. Changbin was wearing a tank top, leaving his huge arm muscles on full display. I couldn't help but stare at them, especially when he started to do pushups.

I was snapped out of my staring when I felt something crash into me, sending me crashing onto the floor. Both of my arms hit the floor hard, causing me to scream out in pain. My eyes filled with tears and I rolled over to see Changbin kneeling beside me.

"What happened?" Hyunjin asked, looking very confused.

"Is he okay?" Minho asked Changbin.

"I'm going to go make sure he's fine." Changbin said, and then slid one of his arms under my neck and one under my knees. He picked me and and stood. I buried my face in his chest, wetting it with my tears.

He carried me out the door and to a bathroom. He tried to set me down, but I clung to him, still crying. He held on to me, shooshing me and rubbing my back. "Let me see." He whispered and I finally pulled away. I held my arms out to him and he carefully pulled my sleeves up.

The fall had caused the cuts to open again, and blood spots were spreading on the bandage. "Oh, Lixeu." Changbin murmured. "We need to get you home and fix this." He whispered, pulling my sleeves back down, wiping my tears away and grasping my hand gently.

He pulled out his phone and sent a text to the groupchat, telling them where we were going. Then he started to head to the dorms, pulling me along behind him. I followed him, walking behind him back to the dorm.

We got into the dorm and he pulled me into the bathroom again. He pulled my now blood stained sweatshirt of my body, and tossed it into the hamper. He picked my arm up sweetly and then looked up at me and started to cry. I lifted my arms up and used my hands to hold his face.

"Binnie, please don't cry. It's not your fault." I said, stroking his cheekbones with my thumbs. His hands reached up and grabbed my elbows, moving my hands away.

"It's fine, don't worry about me." He choked out. He continued to cry as he unwrapped my bandages, throwing them away. He grabbed the first aid kit and redid the bandages after wiping away the fresh blood.

His tears kept falling, which made me cry. We stayed there in the bathroom crying for so long that we lost track of time. Binnie had moved to stand between my legs, his arms wrapped around my waist, crying into my chest. I had rested my head on top of his and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, so I didn't hurt them.

The door to the dorms opened, and the other boys entered noisily, yelling that they had brought food. I reluctantly pulled away from Bin and reached down to wipe his tears. I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

He blushed and stepped away, "Wait just a minute." He said and walked out, closing the door behind him. He returned a couple seconds later holding a green and white tie dye shirt with white letters. It was his shirt, but it was one of the many clothes of his I liked to steal.

I smiled and he tossed it to me. I grabbed it and pulled it on, wincing at the movement. Binnie gave me a little smile before walking out, beckoning for me to follow. I smiled to myself and followed the shorter boy out to where the other boys were, the kitchen.

I walked out and was glad that the other members knew not to mention the incident, unless I brought it up. Chan walked over to me enveloping me in a hug. "I'm always here to talk, okay?" He murmured to me in English.