16

A/N: I just found this song, and it lowkey fits this book perfectly. For Binnie or Lix.

Changbin's P.O.V

It's been two days since Felix and I have even talked. We've all been busy, our schedules jam packed. Lix has been MCing for some show and 3RACHA has been working on songs.

Today we were doing a VLive and I wasn't looking forward to it. We started setting up the camera and stuff in our living room. We all arranged oursleves on or around the couch. I was stuck by myself on the beanbag, watching as Felix took a seat on Chan's lap.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. Seungmin got up and started the Live, before going back to sit on the ground in front of Hyunjin, using Jin's legs as armrests. Minho and Jisung were next to each other, flirting as always. Jeongin was sitting next to them, looking unusually sad.

We did our group introduction and Chan talked for a while, leaning his head out from behind Lix. We continued our Live, all just talking regularly. All except for me, I sat their watching all the group members flirt and be affectionate. I was especially focused on Lix and Chan, who were being so flirty.

Felix looked so much more happy than how he was with me. What if Chan made Felix happier than I could? What if Felix was better off with him? If Felix was happier with him, then I would have to deal with it. I only wanted Lix to be safe and happy, and if I wasn't able to give him that, then at least he got it from someone else.

I watched as they continued to be affectionate, Chan tickling Felix. I looked away but ended just seeing two more happy couples. Hyunjin and Seungmin were staring at each other sweetly and Jisung was jokingly trying to kiss Minho, like he always did. I wanted to leave, but I knew I couldn't leave randomly in the middle of a live, STAYs would worry.

I grabbed my phone, using looking at comments as an excuse to not have to watch my groupmates be all lovey with each other, when I had no one. I looked at the comments, most of them about different couples, the majority being Chan and Lix. One comment asked why I was sad, and another correctly said that I was jealous.

It wasn't just jealousy though. It physically hurt to see them together. I had always been jealous of Chan. Ever since Felix came, him and Chan got along well, because Chan spoke English and was from the same place as Lixeu. Chan always seemed to favor Felix, giving him special treatment.

I wanted to talk to Felix and get close to him, but because of the language barrier it was a lot more difficult. That didn't stop Felix from ruining my dark image. He made me soft, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Well I was still jealous of them, especially when he was a guest on Chan's Room. I didn't want to share, I wanted all of Felix' attention. A lot of people ship Chan and Felix, and it makes me mad. I guess that's hypocritical since a lot of people ship me and Hyunjin, because we flirt a lot, but like I told Jisung, it's all fanservice.

I glanced back at them, my sadness overwhelming me. I couldn't handle it anymore. Tears started to form in my eyes and I stood up abruptly, making all the members look at me. I let out a sob and ran to my room, slamming the door behind me. I threw myself on the bed, burying my face in my pillow.

I heard someone approaching the door. The door opened and I could hear Chris making an excuse for why I had ran out, and then I heard Felix start to cry. Chan quickly ended the Live, and began to comfort Lix.

"Bin." I heard Jisung say in a soft voice. I didn't look at him though, whoch made him approach me. I felt the bed dip as he sat down, then I felt a caring hand on my back. I continued to cry as Jisung rubbed my back, trying to help me calm down.