Prologue

I tip-toe through the dark halls, trying to be as quiet as I can.

I make a left turn and make my way into a, from what I can see in this darkness, an empty room.

I stealthily make my way around the space and over to the cupboard.

I open the door and there it is. I climb up onto the counter and grab the packet.

Ripping it open I smile at what I see.

Suddenly the lights are turned on. I whip my head around to see who has found me.

"Lia, what the hell are you doing? It's 2am," my dad says, rubbing his eyes.

"I wanted Oreos!" I answer while shoving one in my mouth.

My dad laughs at me while shaking his head," Go to bed Lia. Jane is coming over tomorrow."

I sigh and hop down from the counter, taking the packet of deliciousness with me. "Okay okay. Goodnight."

I run up the stairs and jump onto my bed. I decide to finish the Oreos before going back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just something small that I wrote on my phone quickly. I really just wanted to put something small out.

This is sort of I guess the night before the first chapter I guess? If that makes sense?

In this I was trying to show how Lia already knows Jane.

I have changed a few things about the story line and I think it will be better. Sorry it's taking long.

-C