𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

Mirage and I make our way to the next door building and Bangalore is looking through peoples backpacks.

There is a lot of blood on the floor, but I try my best to ignore that.

"Take these," Bangalore says as she tosses me and Mirage a grenade.

I easily catch mine but Mirages fumbles in his hands.

He catches it just as it hits the floor.

"Um, I don't think I know how to properly use this..." I say while rubbing my head.

"Well you take out the needle and then you throw it and it explodes!" Mirage looks at Bangalore. "Am I right, War machine?"

Bangalore looks at him and shakes her head.

"Mhm, don't call me War machine." She grabs the grenade from my hands and places it on her belt. "I'd be better off with this,"

I nod my head and I sit on the floor.

"I uh- I saw one of your old teammates," I look down at my feet.

"Did you finish the job?" Bangalore asked.

"No, he shot someone else and just left me alone...it didn't make any sense- I-I was right in front of him!"

"Do you know your special abilities or...?" Mirage asked trailing off his sentence.

"I just picked a random ability because they were all going away,"

"Look in your backpack, it should have a booklet explaining your abilities."

I go inside of my bag and I take out a booklet.

Opening the book, I read what's is written inside out loud.

It says:

Tactical ability: Makes fake loot to trick their enemies.

Passive ability: When not taking damage, can stand still and blend in with environment but this can only last for 20 seconds and there is a 60 second cool down.

Special ability: Creates a short 15 second illusion for nearby enemies creating an escape for themself and their teammates.

Bangalore nods her head.

"I have an air strike and I have these smoke grenades, they stun enemies for a short period of time," Bangalore states as she takes a seat on the floor.

"How about you, Elliot?" I asked taking a seat next to Bangalore.

I leave her enough space so I'm not too close to her.

"Uh, I have multiples of me? Clones! I have clones!" Elliot states while slowly shaking his head. "And I have an invisibility clock,"

"So then...we all have ways to live if the fighting gets too hot," Bangalore states while letting out a sigh. "I'm getting too old for this,"

"How old are you?" Mirage asked.

I look at him and I arch an eyebrow.