Makki +Mattsun IRL

"Mattsun... can you help me with this?"

I looked over at Makki. He was biting the end of his pencil. For some reason I couldn't help but stare. Eventually, makki looked up at me, his cheeks turning pink. "What?..."

I shook my head standing up from my bed and moving to my desk. Makki took the pencil from his mouth and pointed at the problem. It was strange but I frowned when he removed it.

Looking down at the problem, I sighed. "You didn't tell me it was English."

Makki pouted. "It's super hard man."

I nodded in agreement tapping his shoulder for him to scoot over. He scooted over in the chair and I sat next to him. Our hips were touching as well as our shoulder.

I grabbed the pencil and erased what he had. "We'll or one, this word is 'To' not 'Two.' I get it mixed up too don't worry."

Makki Leaned forward squinting at the words. "How the hell are you supposed to tell the difference."

I shrugged. "The letters?" He turned to me smiling.

"Okay! Thank you."

I nodded, again I caught myself not able to look away. Maybe it was because of his confession. After it, I felt like we grew closer and instead of it being super awkward between us, I honestly felt more comfortable.

I know that if it was any other man who had confessed to me, I would've laughed and avoided him. But makki is my best friend. It's different.

Makki made me help him with his homework until 11 o'clock. Yawning, I stood from the chair and moved to the bed. Makki did the same laying beside me on his side. His eyes were closed.

"I'm so freaking tired."

I laughed slightly. "Shouldn't have missed so much school."

He pouted scrunching his nose. I bit my lip. I turned onto my back pulling the blanket up to my chest. I can't stop imagining Makki biting his pencil in between his lips.

Makki struggled in his sleep moving closer to me. I tried closing my eyes and ignoring it but he kept trembling. Sighing, I turned and pulled him against my chest. Immediately, he calmed down nuzzling his head into my neck. I smiled. I'm glad he feels safe with me.

"Mattsun~.."

I froze. Was he... having a wet dream about me?! I didn't want to push him away and embarrass him but I also didn't want to be this close to him while he gets hard either.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Makki stretched his leg pressing in between mine. I could feel my cheeks burning up. "M-makki..."

He still wasn't waking up. His moans were getting softer.  I shouldn't have to bare with this for much longer so I decided not to move away. Plus for some reason, my body was reacting as well.

Wait.

Am I Into this kinda stuff?

(GAE)