Carnival Date pt 2

-Terushima POV-

As I walked away from Hinata and Kageyama frowning, my heart stung a little. I know Kyotani gets triggered easily and has a short temper but it sucks that he just went off like that. I was really having fun. And I thought he was too.

I continued walking until I came to the field where the carnival ends. In the field was Kyotani, his hands in his pockets as he stared up at the stars. I sighed, rearranging all the stuff in my hands before walking over to him. 

He didn't even look at me when I came to stand beside him and I must admit that kinda hurt.

I placed all his stuff in the grass to the side of me. Luckily the grass wasn't that wet.

I stood shoulder to shoulder with Kyotani, staring at the stars waiting for him to say something. Finally, he did. "If my bear has grass stains on it I'm kicking your ass."

I chuckled softly looking down at my shoes. Kyotani offered me his hand. I stared at it for a moment then looked up at him. "Are you ashamed of being with me? Is that why you ran?"

Kyotani looked at me strangely. "What?" He shook his head confused. "That's.. no Teru.. it's not like that." His hand fell back to his side before sliding into his pocket.

I looked down, my chest throbbing. I should've grabbed his hand.

"T-then what is it?..." I asked him my voice stuttering. Kyotani pulled me into his chest. I cried softly wrapping my arms around him tightly. "I-I'm Sorry kyo.."

Kyotani squeezed me softly burying his face into my neck. He was slightly taller than me and honestly I'm mad about it. "Don't be sorry.." he whispered against my neck, his breath making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I pulled away slightly, rubbing my eyes. "Than.. can you tell me?.."

Kyotani shrugged wiping my cheek with his thumb. I feel like a big baby when it comes to him. It's just I've never felt this way before and when I finally do, it's with someone who's kinda distant and bad at expressing themselves. Just my luck huh?

But I really wouldn't want it any other way... I've fallen way to deep in love with him for that.

"It's not you Teru.." he said grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. I know he was attempting to get away from the conversation by making moves, so I played along for a little, kissing him back with just as much passion.

His hands moved to around my neck. One of mine slid down his body to his hip pulling him closer. Not gonna lie, I wanted him a lot right now but that's only because we normally go at it after having a date.

He moaned softly when I bit his lip and moved my hand up his shirt to his chest. I held him at a distance with my palm. Breathing heavily against each other, I closed my eyes. I'm never gonna get to talk to him if this continues.

Sighing in defeat, I pulled away and fell to the ground, laying with my arm over my eyes. Kyotani groaned. "Teru what are you doing?"

I moved my arm just slightly to see him. "Lay with me."

Kyotani sighed. "Why.."

I pouted. "Kyo~ lay with me." Finally giving in, Kyotani laid next to me. I turned my head to look at him. He glared at me as I smiled. "Oh don't be like that.." I leaned on my elbow and looked down at him.

"Why did you pull away?"

"Hmm cause if we would've continued you would've gotten away from our conversation."

He rolled his eyes. "What conversation?"

I touched his chest. "Why do you care so much what people think?"

Immediately, he looked away from me. "I don't!"

Frowning, I laid my head on his chest, tracing along the edge of his pants softly with my finger. "Kyo.. I just want you to be honest with me."

Kyotani was silent for the longest time. We just laid their, my hand touching his skin lightly. His hand started playing with my hair. "I use to get bullied a lot in middle school. And even though I act badass and unapproachable, people still bully me now."

I wanted to see his face while he said all this, but if I wanted him to open up to me, it'd be better if I don't embarrass him.

"And so.. I don't know. But when I see someone giving me a certain look or say a certain thing and I get embarrassed then I just want to run away and hide."

I focused my eyes on the way his boxers were sticking out of his pants. They were a plaid blue. I smirked poking my finger under them just slightly lifting them.

Kyotani cleared his throat. "I want to be open with you. And you make me feel safe. But I still can't help it sometimes."

He's so adorable. Even if he is a little angry boy I just want to kiss him and make him feel okay.

"Um.. Teru.. you can talk.."

I lifted my head, moving down to his stomach and kissing the inches of skin between his shirt and boxers. He flinched slightly. I kissed it again. I love when his boxers stick out from his pants.

"Mmm.. Terushima.." he sighed softly. I bit his skin. "Ah! Teru what the hell?" He tried to sit up, I quickly got on top of him and pinned him to the ground.

"I'm glad you feel safe with me." I whispered leaning down to kiss him. He blushed kissing back with a smile.

"Y-yeah.. me too.."

Fun fact. Mad dog is taller than Terushima.