the lies we tell the secrets we keep pt.3

I wake up to notice zoey was not next to me I sat up and looked around and my nose was hit by this wonderful smell I got out the bed wait how did I end up in here zoey must of put me here I walk to her large kitchen she had this shit custom bulid to match her skills in the kitchen if its one thing about zoey, that woman could cook and shit the races she was mixed with told it all she came from a history of cooks as I walked in she had pancakes grits eggs bacon and pork chops biscuits jelly french toasts and six cups of juices different kinds grape, Orange, Apple,Cranberry, mango and pineapple umm excuse me why the hell you wasting all this food for its just me and you thats here no sweet heart its actually six people here did I mention she lived in 6br 6bath house... zha'liyah what you mean its six of us here who? My mom dad and grandma and grandpa you bitch and you had me in, here fucking while your parents and grandparents are here you fuckin bitch I cant let them, see me girl bring yo lil short sweet ass here im just fucking with you its just the double twins sha kay dae and tae (I started laughing) poor baby im sorry did I scared you fuck you zoey that shit wasnt funny at all as I gave her a kiss and stood in front of her as she held me still cooking breakfast it honestly felt right in her arms FOOD DONE COME EAT ( my mom got back together with my real dad when I was 19) look here damit I know yall young and shit but as your grandparents we don't want to heat that shit yeah and as your parents we don't want to hear that shit either, well sweet heart speak for yourself come give me some daps thats how you handle some pussy Nathaniel really hell yeah That my girl jasmine I know your not talking about nobody wanting to hear nobody fuckning when I used to walk in on you sucking and drinking up Nathaniel and all that groning and shit you used todo at her age in my damn house good morning yall ....WHAT! you said it was the twins yeah about that I lied she tried to take off to the room but I had her in my grip yo mom you see my wife finally came home to me as I kissed her on her on now red as hell face hi vivi you look like a new person yeah I tend to have that effect isnt that right bae fuck you I mumble under my breath just enough so that she can only hear it zoey baby come talk to me outside real quick alright ill be back bae and yall better not make her feel ashamed nomore then she already feels .... we walk out the back sliding glass door and closed them behind us baby have you told her yet told her what? About your child no not yet I haven't gotten to that just yet but ill tell her when zha'liyah? Soon but not yet mama dont let it be too late baby you how she was pissed at you for a while because she thought you aborted the. Baby.

(4 years ago
Well before we start heres your baby heart beat I want you to be sure this is really what you want ms.zha'liyah I cant go threw with this shit its okay we have other way to help you out lady I dont need help I got money for days I could of killed it of you didnt let me hear the heart beat man fuck after that when I started showing I moved over seas to my aunt Becton house until it was time for me to have her I name her after vivi , Nha'laysjah idabell Sweetcob

Mama to be honest I dont think she'll hate me probably upset and pissed off but its something she'll get over maybe so but you gotta remember she dont like shit like this now come on before they go to asking questions about why we still out here and remember secert aren't good if you find out from someone else.

I see zoey comming back in the house I sit on her lap soon as she sat down bae this food is bussing oh really yes well feed me im starving I finish feeding her and head to her room while. They talk and clean up I look over at my phone to see the light blanking I pick it up to see unread text messages

Yolonda : I need. Your help with something can you come over and help me

Me:what the fuck you need help with?