⑅˚₊ countdown to the 21st: D̶a̶y̶ e̶l̶e̶v̶e̶n̶

❝that's so weird❞

that's so weird

You heard Denki giggle while you nodded in agreement

"Well, he was a weird kid"

"I can totally see that-"

While you and Denki chatted Bakugo just stayed in the back, huffing and mumbling things under his breath that you never seem to catch.

You and Denki talked about many things. He asked you questions that you answered, you shared some embarrassing, funny, random and weird stories about your childhood that he asked about. All in all you guys bonded on the way home, giggling and laughing the entire way back.

When you got into the dormitory you waved to some of the people you knew like Kiri, Deku, and Jiro. You saw Bakugo walk into his room which made you sigh and feel slightly bad since you was talking with Denki most of the walk home. You waved goodbye to Denki when you got to your room and opened the door, closing it behind you.

You laid down on your bed after putting the things you brought away, picking up the volleyball from next to the bed and throwing it in the air

"I miss my volleyball team..maybe I can call one of them to come to my party..did I save any of their numbers.." you sighed while you put the ball down, groaning

"Am I even having a party? My birthday is basically right around the corner and I didn't even plan..I'm most likely not going to have one..man that sucks...I was actually looking forward to a party.." you said with a sigh, snuggling under the covers and closing your eyes, falling asleep.

Bakugo hummed and kept in mind what you said, writing in his notes quickly before walking to his room and opening the door, closing it back gently. Making it look like he never left.

•Birthday gifts•

-fun with Baku coupon

-volleyball equipment

-stickers

•Party Guests•

-Mina

-Kirishima

-Sero

-Jiro

-D̶e̶n̶k̶i̶

-Momo

-Iida

-Tsuyu

-Ojiro

-Todoroki

-Deku

-Aoyama

-Koda

-Sato

-Shoji

-Tokoyami

-Hagakure

-Y/Ns volleyball team