⑅˚₊ countdown to the 21st: D̶a̶y̶ t̶h̶i̶r̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

❝THAT'S TOO HIGH❞

THAT'S TOO HIGH

Bakugo roared while Sero just rolled his eyes and fixed where he placed the tape.

"Better?!"

"Much! Thanks, Sero!"

"It's se- DID YOU JUST CALL ME SERO?!"

"Don't get used to it soy sauce"

"Never mind" the raven-haired male sighed as the moment he was proud of was short-lived because of the blond being his usual self

"So Bakugo! How many trees do you want me to cut?" Kirishima asked, looking at him while he about to chop down another tree

"How many did you cut so far?

"Ten"

"..you can stop for now! Ten is enough!"

"Got it!" He smiled his usual sharky grin and walked over to Mina, helping her figure out where she should put the gift table

He sighed as he walked back over to sero, telling him how high he wants the banners. everything was going fine, everything looked in place and he was mostly happy about how everything turned out. Y/N was going to love it, well he hoped she was.

Everyone was just staring in awe about how everything looked, so proud and felt so accomplished.

"WE DID IT" mina yelled while everyone, including Bakugo, cheered along with her. They all laughed and gave each other high-fives, they stayed out till dark, messing around and talking.

He heard some yawns from his friends which indicated that they might wanna go home and get some sleep, besides he still has other things to do at the dorm so they should get going anyway.

He looked at his tired friends, everyone awake but yawning and Kiri just fell asleep on the floor. He sighed and picked him up, signaling his friends to follow him since he's the only one who knows the way home.

They walked back through the bushes and started murmuring quietly about how fun it was to help out and how great the decoration looks. He thanked them quietly and took a quick glance at party lake.

'Y/N is gonna love this party..'

~To Do List~

S̶e̶t̶ u̶p̶ d̶e̶c̶o̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ a̶t̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ l̶a̶k̶e̶

Write a confession letter

Get cake

Get presents

Make invitations