You're My Little Sister

Woah, long time no see!
It was wild two months, I decided to take a break from writing for wattpad, knowing nobody reads my stuff, but I still do write fanfics for my soul, so my notes are filled with Zac Efron, Supernatural and Marvel fanfics 🤣

Anyways, this fanfic was requested by Thomas2921 , so I would like to thank you for the request, I really appreciate it 😊

If any of you reading have any requests, I'm open for them. So, enjoy!

Callen's POV

'Something is wrong. This feeling, I can't chake it off'.
His eyes are closed. He's sitting next to Sam, he can hear Deeks, Kensi and Sam arguing about Deeks stinky feet.
'What could possibly go wrong?' he's thinking, not understanding.

What he didn't knew is that his little sister Y/N is in that chopper.

Y/N is a stubborn pain in the ass. She's 15, a teenager. Callen thought that it would be hard to raise a teenage sister, thinking she would go all mumbo jumbo, her hormones would get crazy, you know, everything that comes with puberty.
But boy, was he wrong.

Growing up next to Callen, Y/N learned how to cope with him. When he's sad, happy, injured, down. She knew all editions of her brother and he couldn't hide. Not in a million years. He tried but he failed so he never really thought about it after that miserable fail of his.

Callen realized that with age comes more worry. As a kid, his sister knew that her big brother is going to work, he can get an owie here and there, sometimes owie would make him sleep a lot and be tired, sometimes it would just sting like her knee when she falls.
Now, she's high school student (I don't know at what age do kids in USA go to high school, sorry, bare with me), and to Callen's luck or trouble, she's getting interested into science, and all the knowledge she's collecting is making her a walking Wikipedia but also more aware of Callen.
She now realizes how every single injury can damage him and leave marks.
She was only 5 when Callen got shot multiple times and she back then didn't understand. She just climbed up into his hospital bed and stayed with him until he felt better.
Now, she knows that it's luck that got him out of that hospital bed and she for sure also know that if he gets hurt badly it can end him. And she doesn't want that to happen. Callen started dealing with more grumpy and annoying sister.

Callen was rewinding scenes from a few days ago
"Y/N, I gotta do my job!" he yells in the kitchen as Y/N comes in, pissed because he's leaving again
"You can die doing it!" she yells back, tears forming in her eyes
"I won't okay! I promise I'll come back, I always do!" he yells and she runs to her room.
Callen sigh. He sits on the couch, trying to work things out in his head.
He doesn't want to go away if she's angry with him. So he stands up and goes to her room.
"Kid?"
"Go away and do your job" he hears a whisper
"I want to talk to you, can I come in?" he doesn't get an answer so he slowly opens the door.
He comes in to see his little sister sitting on the edge of the bed, tears sliding down her cheeks. He frowns, sitting next to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder
"Hey, I'm sorry for yelling"
"I-I don't want you to go" she whispers and Callen sighs
"I-I have a-a bad f-feeling" she croaks out
"I know sis, I know. But I'll come back and then we can go somewhere together, huh? Little brother - sister time? What do you say?"
"Disneyland" Callen groans
"Okay, okay we'll go to Disneyland sis" he smiles and kisses the top of her head and she kisses his cheek. He smiles
"Don't do anything stupid till I get back"
"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you" (ha, what did I do here, marvel fans?) Callen laughs
"I love you sis. Nel will come to watch over you"
"Love you too big bro" he smiles and stands up, leaving her room to go to the chopper and take off for the mission.