The Red Room - Pt 2* / Elijah x Reader x Kol & Klaus

Part two of The Red Room. If you haven't read that chapter yet, you'll want to before you read this one. I wrote this forever ago as a challenge to myself, but wasn't sure if I should post it because it is pure filth 🙈

Warnings: Language and extreme smut, incl. bondage, daddy kink, and foursome with the hottest brothers in the history of forever. Proceed with extreme caution and if I get booted from this site for this, remember me fondly ;)

Thanks for reading! <3

***

Just as Elijah's sweaty, naked body settles back on top of mine, there's an impatient banging at the door. Elijah rolls his eyes as he arranges the silk sheets over my nude form.

He pulls the door open just a crack. Kol's wide and angry eyes are visible through the space, and I feel my face grow warm. I hadn't thought about how Kol and Klaus would react to Elijah's and my arrangement, but something tells me it won't be good.

Both brothers have ugly tempers when it comes to their enemies. I'm suddenly nervous to how this moment will play out once they see that I've been in Elijah's bed.

"Y/N? Are you alright in here, love?" Klaus's voice crashes through the room and I pull the sheet tighter around myself. The door swings open quickly, and both brothers rush inside.

"She's fine," Elijah growls. He's still completely naked and unashamedly so.

The phrase Big Dick Energy definitely applies here.

"Guys? We were kind of in the middle of something..." I begin, and I could swear I hear Kol growl.

"You took Y/N into your little dungeon?" Kol spits. "She is far too delicate and lovely for this sort of thing."

Elijah chuckles knowingly. "Though she's certainly lovely, she is far from delicate, brother. I assure you."

"Okay, let's discuss this later." I fold my arms across my chest. "Like preferably when I'm not naked."

Elijah and Kol are eyeing each other with contempt. I shiver and realize that the impressive display of testosterone is doing nothing to quench the impatient pulse between my thighs. One hand slips under the sheet, casually running through my dripping slit.

I bite my lip and glance over at Klaus, who's watching me with lust-blown eyes. His gaze is locked on the angry red lines wrapped around the wrist still visible above the sheets.

"You let him tie you up, Y/N? Did he spank that beautiful, round ass?"

I'm caught off guard by the desire I see in his eyes.

"He sure did." My eyes drop down to the significant protrusion in Klaus's trousers. A rush of heat travels through me, and a fresh coat of arousal pools between my legs. I slowly circle my clit with two fingers, using Elijah's hot release as a lubricant. "And it felt sooo good."

My lips part when I notice Elijah and Kol have stopped their posturing to stare at me. I guess I wasn't being as discreet as I'd imagined with my little self-pleasure time.

"Come here, Elijah. Make me scream like that again."

"With pleasure." He moves to shove his brothers out the door when I call out to him to stop. Three curious sets of eyes snap to me.

"Wait. Your brothers can stay, if they want. I've heard the stories, boys—I know that you like to share."

"Bu—but not you," Kol stutters. "Y/N, you aren't the type of girl—"

Elijah's chuckle draws the attention of both his brothers. "You have no idea what type of girl Y/N is, Kol." He turns to me with dark, knowing eyes. "Do they, Princess?"