Return of Vertigo

Oliver lays on his bed at home next Kara. Everyone had come to Queen Mansion after the Assassins attack. Even Lance. Oliver sets up trying not to disturb Kara who was still asleep and Mumbling in her sleep. Oliver had noticed the few nights he was with Kara that she mumbles alot about Burning or Monsters he wanted to ask but figured it best to not bring it up. Oliver headed down stairs and saw Roy on the Couch. " How you feeling kid? " Oliver ask. " My side hurts but I will be ok. " Roy says. " Good so who should I call for you? " Oliver ask. " No one. My parents are gone I have no Family. " Roy says. Oliver was shocked but thought of a idea. He could definitely take care of himself and He needed his own place anyways why not by somewhere near by and take in Roy. " Well your welcome to stay as long as you need. " Oliver says. " Really? " Roy ask. Oliver nods. Clark having overhead from the stairs smiled it wasn't often he saw many people do what Oliver seem to be doing for Roy. Oliver walks into the Kitchen to help Cook. Laurel came down stairs with Sara. " This place hadn't changed " Sara says. " No it hasn't. " Laurel says. " Weren't you in Central City when the you know happened. " Sara ask. " I was. Got knocked out for awhile but I am fine. " Laurel says. " We should head there today. " Sara says. " Aww we will miss y'all " Thea says. Then the News came on about Vertigo breaking out looking for the Green Arrow. " Ugh that guy. " Thea says. Lance runs down stairs. " We got a problem. " Lance says. " What? " Thea ask. " Vertigo took your Mother from Queen industries. " Lance says. Thea runs to the Book case pulling a Book opening a secret Room and going inside coming out with her Bow. " I am getting Mom Back. " Thea says running outside without the Others. Lance went to inform Oliver but Thea was long gone. Oliver knew Thea had a close relationship with thier Mother but this was just Reckless. A couple hours later with everyone busy seaching.
Thea hit a drug warehouse she knew of cause her old habit. Speedy mercilessly beat Thugs and Shot them seriously damaging thier limbs. " Count Vertigo!!!! " Speedy screams. Vertigo walks out holding Moria with his Vial of Vertigo to her neck. " Well well what do we have here little Speedy " Vertigo says. Moria eyes went wide as she recognized her daughter despite the Hood. " Let her go. " Speedy warns drawing a arrow. Vertigo laughs. " Hahahaha really or what? " Vertigo says. Speedy shot him in the Leg then walked over and started punching him relentlessly. " No. Please. Speedy stop. THEA!!!!! Moria yells. Speedy stops hearing her mother raise her voice. " Sweetie its ok you don't have to be so Violent you did good sweetie its ok now let's go home. " Moria says. Speedy nods then looked in horror as a Bullet went through her Mother chest. As Moria fell dead there stood Deathstroke. Speedy charges Deathstroke violently kicking him directly in the goin. Deathstroke doubled over and Speedy put him in a choke hold trying to snap his Neck. Deathstroke flips Speedy over and puts a gun to her head. Then A Arrow went through Deathstroke hand. Green Arrow freezes when he saw his Mother body. Deathstroke aims at Arrow who flips out the way and shot him in the Foot. Green Arrow starts to really land punches and Kicks as Speedy comes over then Deathstroke slashes about to take off Speedy arm until Green arrow got in the way get slashed across the Chest. Deathstoke runs away as Speedy holds a Injured Green Arrow. Then the Wall burst down and In comes a Angry Supergirl but it too late Deathstoke escaped again.