Supergirl?

" That is not Possible I held Kara in my arms She was dead she had no Pulse. " Alex says. " Her Body did vanish. " Jonn says. " Because someone stole it. " Alex says. " Uh Guys while your all arguing Oliver has left. " Barry says. " Uh oh that might not be Good. " Thea says.  Oliver has left because he had to know was this Truly Kara or was it some Cruel trick in someone crazy plan. Oliver as Green Arrow approached the Police Station where he Saw Supergirl turning Psi over to them. Green Arrow fires a Arrow to get her Attention Grappling to the Roof. Supergirl heard the Arrow shot and Flew up to see Green Arrow on the Roof. " Green Arrow wasn't expecting you I haven't been gone long less than 48 hours. " Supergirl says. " Wanted to make sure you are alright Kara. " Green Arrow says. " .....Of course I am Supergirl. " Supergirl says then Uses her X-ray Vision. " Mister Queen. " Supergirl says winking and Flying away. Green Arrow was shocked that was actually how she acted when they first meet yet she acted as if She didn't know him He honestly couldn't tell if this was Kara or not either way something was clearly off. Green Arrow tossed a Tracker that Stuck to Supergirl cape before she vanished from sight and Grapples away. Flash Speeds around the city looking for any sign of Kara or Oliver when Suddenly Supergirl lands in front of Him. " Flash is something wrong? " Supergirl ask. " Kara!?! Is something wrong!?! We all saw you supposed die on the News how can you ask that. " Flash says. " Oh that was nothing Reign just was tougher than I expected I will get her. I am fine. After all I am Supergirl. " Supergirl says as she takes flight but gives a quick Wink before leaving. Ok something is very off about her Barry thinks.