⚠︎︎PROLOGUE⚠︎︎

I don't own anything but Victoria and my ideas

| Prologue|

 V I C T O R I A

V I C T O R I A

8 years old, and this is the life I have to deal with. Life of torture and pain. My parents said I was insane for having Schizophrenia. Having Schizophrenia doesn't make you insane. I would wander the house talking to myself and running from no one. Instead of those two assholes getting me the proper medication, they sent me to Arkham Asylum. I thought I was going to get a good treatment, but once my parents walked away the doctors dragged me to a room. I was screaming and crying for someone to help me but I only got stares. They pulled me to the room, that had vials of green, red, and black liquid. They strapped me down to a chair. They left the room for at least 20 minutes and came back with three huge syringes filled with green liquid. They strapped my head down.
"This is going to hurt" the voice in my head said.
The doctor stuck the needle of the first syringe into my vein in my left arm, the other doctor stuck the needle of the second syringe into the vein of my right arm. Then it was the third doctor that stuck the third needle in my neck. I screamed, the pain was terrible, then the needles were pulled out at the same time. They adjusted the seat so I would be laying parallel to the ceiling. I heard something whirling, like some type of machine. They put a piece of leather in my mouth and made me bite down on it. The one doctor grabbed two things in his hands and rubbles them together and place them on the temples of my head, they hovered over my temples and then he pressed them down. I screamed, the pain felt worse then the syringe. It felt like they were melting my brain. It was electroshock therapy, but it wasn't therapy.
This was my life for three years. Three syringes filled with green liquid, in both of my arms then next. Then 15 minutes of electroshock therapy, every other day. It did something to me, it gave me this green power that I can do anything with, green hair. And I came out with something else. Insanity.

When I was 10, this guy named Jim Gordon fought for my release from Arkham Asylum, and ended up winning the court case, by the time I was 11. I was sent back home to my idiotic parents, they kept calling me an abomination. That I should have stayed at Arkham. They just kept pushing and I finally just snapped. I choked them with my powers and both of their heads exploded. I started laughing and smiling.

They had no evidence the murders were me. So they sent me to live with my grandparents. Everyday after school I would always light something on fire. I wanted to go big for my 13th birthday, I went to one of the most popular buildings in Gotham and I blew it up using my powers. 10,346 deaths, no survivors.

I got caught and put back into Arkham Asylum and the three doctors saw my powers and put a collar on my neck that conceals my power. It hurt like a bitch when they put it on. "You know if you listened to me, we wouldn't have been caught" the voice said. "Shut up" I thought. I have my own cell isolated from everyone else. Insanity just increased the power the voice in my head had over me. Every time one of the guards came after me, I'd fight them and eventually kill them. Ever since I got shocked for three years I had a tendency to kill everyone I see. I had become insane.

I didn't know the meaning of that word until I was 18 years old and met a ginger psychopath.