FIRE WITH FIRE

V I C T O R I A

V I C T O R I A

When I had gotten back to Theo's place I had to make up an excuse for being out so late, and not coming home until three in the morning. I went to sleep in Jerome's room, which is where I have been sleeping since he died. It still smells like him, and I always wear his red robe. He wanted me to finish what we started, and that is what I'm going to do. I'm going to have so many people on my side it won't even be funny anymore. I have the king of Gotham, Oswald Cobblepot even though he had crumbled because Theo and Tabitha killed his mother last night. He called me and I said I couldn't see him today because I had some business to take care of.

I left Theo's place and wandered the streets of Gotham, I knew I'd find someone eventually. While I walked there were occasional people in dark clown makeup and some people with green hair wearing leather, they looked at me and smiled and they got all excited, I guessed they were fans of me and Jerome. The there were the people who saw me and started walking faster just to get away from me. I had finally stumbled upon a restaurant that looked familiar, like it was from my childhood. I walked and at the farthest table there were five guys drinking and eating. I looked all around me and saw photo's off customers. I walked to the wall beside me and saw, me on my seventh birthday, then the photo next to it was of my adopted parents with Don Falcone and a little girl I'm guessing his daughter, then them with the Wayne's and my little brother. I took the photo of my parents with Falcone, and the one with the Wayne's. Then I saw a picture of me with those five guys and I had the biggest smile on my face and so did all of the men. "Little Vicky is that you?" One of the guys said from the table, I turned to face them. "It is you" the second one said. "Our little Victoria is finally home!" they all cheered. I walked over to them with a confused look on my face, and they sensed that. "You don't remember us, do you?" the first one said, I shook my head. "We worked for your parents" the first one said. "How did you work for them?" I asked walking closer to them, "we killed and scared people that they wanted us to kill and scare" he explained holding his gun up. "When you killed your parents, we were so excited because we knew then that you had became the person you were meant to be. When they died we waited for you to find us because that means we work for you now" he explained, I smiled "What are your names?" I asked looking at them. "I'm Tom, that's Marcus, Allen, Derek, Elijah" the first guy said naming everyone off. I did remember them, it all clicked every birthday they were there. "I do remember you" I said smirking. "We're glad that you do, and now that you are here. We have been collecting money from the places that your parents owned. Marcus go get the bag" Tom said, Marcus got up and walked to the back. "We already collected our take, through out the years of collecting the money" Tom explained. Then Marcus came back with a duffle bag and set it on the table, "It's all yours, welcome back Vicky" Tom said. I walked up to the bag and opened it, I was speechless.
"That's a lot of money"
"Oh finally your back" I thought. I saw at least 60 stacks of money. I pulled one out and it said "$10,000" on the tag around it. "There's about 60 of these stacks" I said staring at the stack in my hand. Tom and all the guys nodded, "it's actually 80 stacks, and it's 800K there" Marcus said looking at the bag. "You also have a mansion that your parents wanted you to inherit. You parents had us keep the keys and the codes to the security system safe for you" Elijah said pulling out a leather pouch and handing it to me. I unzipped the pouch and looked in it, I pulled out a ring of keys that were labeled, then I pulled out a piece of paper and it had all these codes on it. I looked down at them, "thank you" I said. Tom smiled and nodded, "no problem, and call us when ever you need us" Tom said handing me a paper with all their numbers on it.

I had my green dress on and I walked into the room with all the men in it, next to Victor and Oswald, "Men such as Penguin will no longer be tolerated. These are men who scurry from the light of decency like cockroaches. Men who... not even a mother could love. He will suffer the same fate as Jerome Valeska" Theo said on the tv. I was enraged, my fist balled up and the tv screen shattered, "He dies. Tonight" I said and walked out of the room.

Oswald and I entered a room full of our guys, "No one's to kill Galavan but us. Understand?" Oswald said as we walked in. Gabe turned around with a gun in his hand, "Boss, I get what you're feeling. Mother's love... It's the most beautiful, most simple..." he rambled. "Gabe!" Oswald yelled in frustration. "Cops aren't gonna let you within a hundred feet of Galavan. Let us whack him for you, please?" Gabe said. I stepped forward this time, "No. He's ours. Now, let's get dressed. We've got a party to attend" I said walking out of the room with Oswald following me.

I was in the building still on Theo's side, he insisted that I would go but I was already dressed and I wasn't going to take this beautiful dress off. I saw Jim Gordon. I walked up to him, "Jim Gordon" I said. He turned around and was stunned. I smiled, "it's great to finally meet you officially" I said. He shook his head, "what are you doing here? You're a public threat" he said getting his cuffs out. I chuckled, "so you see me threatening anyone. Jim you can put the cuffs away, you know you can't put them on my without me hurting you" I said. He put them away, "how are you here?" He asked. I shook my head, "so many questions. I think we're going to be great friends" I said. He scoffed, "Oh, yeah. Why?" He asked. "Because I know your enemies better then you do. I think like they do. It takes a psychopath to know one. Tonight is about to get a lot more fun" I said with a smile. Then the windows burst, and our guys came through.

I ran out and joined Oswald. We walked to a cop, he pointed his gun at us and I brought my hand up and snapped his neck. "Remaining officers stay inside and clear the lobby." "Confirmed. Primary is on the move. Initiating exit plan using the south entrance." "Roger that, Detective Gordon is en route to the rear entrance with the mayor. Need that limo at the back service entrance, stat." "Copy that." The officers conversation made me and Oswald smile once he picked up walkie-talkie.

We followed Jim and Theo. "Get him out of here!" Jim yelled. Oswald our up his gun and shot the driver. Jim held his gun up to us, "Hello, Jim. Please step aside" Oswald said holding his gun up. "You know I can't do that" Jim said. I shook my head, he's so gullible, "You would if you knew what kind of man you were protecting" Oswald said. Theo hid behind Jim like a coward, "Shoot then, Detective" he said. Jim still had his gun pointed at us, "You two, listen to me. You have to stand down" he said. Oswald started to tear up, I knew I had to speak for him. I stepped forward, "This man killed two people we loved, Jim" I said. Jim looked at me, "I know" he said. Theo was taken back, "Detective Gordon, I am ordering you to put that man and woman down now" he said. Oswald stepped forward, "He had her murdered in front of me" he said. I walked with him, "He murdered Jerome in front of me" I said. "I held her" Oswald said. I shook my head, "I held him" I said. "We watched them die" I said in anger and the car next to them started to shake. "Do you know what that's like? It changes a person" Oswald said.

"Sorry about the people that you lost, but I'm gonna need you to put the shotgun down on the ground, slowly, now" Harvey Bullock said with a gun to our heads. Oswald inhaled, "One of us is gonna die tonight. I have made my peace with that. I suggest the new mayor does as well" Oswald said. Jim cocked his gun back, "Don't make us shoot both of you" Jim said. "Shoot us and you have no idea what his endgame is, Jim. And you should" Oswald said. I smiled, "Because it concerns someone you know, someone you care about" I said. "Shoot them" Theo said in Jim's ear.

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. But I don't scream. Oswald grabbed my hand and hopped in the car and drove off. Jim and Bullock shot at the car but I put a force field around us. I put my hand up, I could feel the bullet making its way out of my flesh. It flew out and I caught it in my hand. I looked at the bullet that was covered in my blood. And I kept it.