GALAVAN

V I C T O R I A

V I C T O R I A

I woke up with an extreme head ache, and saw that we weren't in Arkham anymore. The order was Sionis, Greenwood, Aaron, Jerome, Myself, Dobkins, then Barbara. "What the hell is this place?" Greenwood asked with a disgusted look on his face. "It ain't Arkham, anyhow. Things are looking up" Jerome said looking at Greenwood.

"Welcome, everyone. My name is Theo Galavan" A guy introduced himself as. "This is my sister Tabitha" he introduced the girl beside him. "I understand. You're feeling confused, scared... a little groggy... but please, relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want it" Theo said walking across the room in front of us. "Who are you?" Barbara asked. "Well, now, the question is who are you?" Theo said in front of Jerome. "The world sees criminal lunatics. I see brilliance. I see charisma" he explained. Then he stopped in front of me and looked at me.

"And power. I see power... especially in you my dear" he said looking at me with a smirk. "Yes. Exactly, my man. Oh, that is so spooky. That is me to a T. These other bozos, oh, I don't know, but... You're singing my song" Jerome said while everyone looked at him. "Quiet, Jerome. Keep talking" Sionis said. "Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, each selected for their unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you" Theo explained. "Well, that sounds fabulous, but I am not a brilliant outlaw. I just have... mm... issues" Barbara said. Theo walked over to her. "You have ferocity and beauty and desire and that's enough" he said.

"Only one of you has unspeakable power, and that is..." Theo said walking over to me. Everyone's eyes followed him wondering who he was talking about. Then he stopped in front of me and I looked up at him. "You my dear. I've read your files from Arkham, I know what you've done and I know what kind of power you have, but we need to take that collar off first" he explained touching the collar on my neck, I gave him a devilish smirk.
"Finally someone understands"
"Theo? That's your name, right... Theo? You're getting way ahead of yourself, here. First of all, keep your hands off her" Sionis said causing me to roll my eyes. "Second, this whole "magic team"? I gotta pass. I don't take orders. Good luck on everything, though. It's an intriguing concept" he kept going on and on. Theo walked in front of him. "This is very disappointing" Theo said. "Oh. Fair play. You want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I am grateful. How's a million bucks sound? Pretty good, huh? I can get it for you today, as soon as I hit the street" Sionis said.
"He doesn't care about money"

"Money's not the concern. Oh... I had such high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. That always poisons the well. You have to go" Theo said, the guys I strapped Sionis. "Tabitha will see you out" Theo said. "Miss Kean is coming with me" Sionis said. "Oh, she doesn't want to go where you're going" Theo said. Tabitha pulled out her whip and it attached to Sionis' neck and she pulled back, ending up with Sionis on the floor. Tabitha got onto him and started stabbing him repetitively. All the guys including myself started to laugh. Once Tabitha was done she looked up at her brother. "Anyone else want to leave?" Theo asked. Theo walked back over to me "Now let's take that collar off of you" he said.