EVER AGAIN

V I C T O R I A

V I C T O R I A

Jerome and I got the camera after I knocked out Dwight. Jerome was by the camera, "Testing. Testing. Am I live? Am I on air? Can you hear me? Ah, screw it. Let's do it" Jerome said. "Hi. Some of you may know, I died. Uh-oh. But take it from me, death is... dull... but coming back... that is something" he explained. I walked up to him and he put his arm around me, "Leave it to dying to give you a whole new perspective on life. And I would like to share that with you" Jerome said. We backed up to reveal Dwight tied to a chair. We walked up to him, "Uh, Officer, you look terrible. Hey, you got... oh" Jerome said pulling a lighter from behind his ear. God I missed him and his fun attitude. "Tonight, Gotham, in the darkness, there are no rules. So, tonight, Gotham... do what you want" Jerome said. I stepped up, "Kill who you want. Hmm?" I said. Jerome chuckled at me, "And when morning comes... you, too, shall be... reborn" he said lighting the wick and I chuckled as he dropped it. On our way out we stopped, "Oh, and, uh... Dwight. I don't forgive you for my face" Jerome said cackling. I shook my head, as we walked out leaving Dwight to die.

We got into my house, "nice place, babygirl" Jerome said. I turned around, "like I said, I have a lot to fill you in on" I said smirking at him. I grabbed his hand and lead him up to my room. He ran in and jumped on the bed, "give me a summary" he said putting his hands behind his head. I smiled as I turned around, "well I teamed up with the penguin, using the old 'you may be king of Gotham. But people aren't scared of you they're scared of me' excuse" I said walking over to him. He smiled, "let me guess it worked" he said. I nodded and got on the bed, "found out little Bruce Wayne is my brother" I said. He nodded, "yeah the doctor told me about that. That's not going to put a damper on things is it?" He asked. I climbed onto his waist and sat there, "no. His parents gave me up, and put me is a torturous childhood. I will love to have a front seat when you kill him" I said smiling.

He chuckled and sat up putting his hand on my waist, "tell me more" he said. I smirked down at him, "I killed Theo Galavan with the same knife he stabbed you with" I said. Jerome looked up at me, "how poetic. More" he said pushing my leather jacket off of my shoulders. My heartbeat picked up, "had a thing with Barbara" I said. He stopped taking my clothes off, "you what?" He asked. I chuckled, "relax, I didn't feel the same way" I said. He nodded and took my shirt off, leaving me in a black bra and black jeans, "keep going" he said. Then he started kissing my stomach, "Theo came back to life, then I killed him again with a god damn bazooka, making sure he couldn't come back" I said. He cackled and I looked down at him, "god I love you" he said. I smiled at him as I grabbed his face and kissed him, "anything else?" He asked. I thought for a second, "our followers came up with a name for me" I said. His eyes widened, "which is?" He asked. I smiled, "Polaris" I said. He nodded and smiled, "I like it" he said. I pushed his jacket off of him, "my turn" I whispered in his ear. I pushed him back against the pillows. I put my hands on his chest, "how was death? I want details" I said.

"Dark and dull" he said. I pulled his shirt off so I could see him shirtless again, "go on" I said. I made a trail of kisses down his torso, "I think you would like it, it's all menacing and depressing" he said. I chuckled, "was that an insult?" I asked. He looked down at me, "maybe" he said. I raised my eyebrows. I got off of him and decided to tease him. I took my jeans off leaving me in a bra and underwear. He tried to get up but I raised my hand, his hands came crashing down on the bed and so did his feet, he was unable to move, he looked at me, "that's not fair" he said. I winked at him then I released him. He got up and took his pants off leaving him in boxers. I gave him a smirk.

He tried to walk over to me but he was stuck thanks to my powers, "you're teasing too much" he said. I shook my head, I got onto the bed and laid there all sexily, "maybe I'm teasing just enough, or you're just horny" I said. He looks like he was getting impatient, "what do you expect? I just came back from the dead" he said. I nodded, "I expect you to treat me like a queen, like you always have. How we used to do this, before you died" I said with a smirk. He chuckled, "stop using your powers on me and I'll show you how a King treats his Queen" he said. I smirked at him and out my hand down, he moved his feet and walked over to me. He looked at me, "come here" he said pointing at the spot in front of him. I smiled while biting my lip, while I crawled over to the spot, "good girl" he said. He put his finger under my chin and lift me up to his level, and kissed me hungrily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and squeezed hard. He stopped and looked at me, "turn around" he said. I was unsure of what he was doing, but I still did it. His hand went down my back and stopped at my scars, I knew that's what he was doing. I heard him exhale in defeat, "how come I didn't notice these before?" He asked. I shook my head, "because we were too busy ripping each others clothes off" I said. He chuckled, he put his hands on my waist and pulled my into his chest, "where are they from?" He asked. I sighed, "childhood, Arkham. You have no idea how much pain I went through. The whipping, the beatings, the glass, the needles, the tubes. All of it, it hurt so much. I don't feel pain anymore" I explained. He kissed my neck, "no one will hurt you ever again" he said.