𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

I'm just a normal girl with a normal life. I'm a Gryffindor, befriended with Neville and Ginny. I write confession letters for people who wants to confess their feelings for the person they love. It's basically my part-time job. I'm known as 'The Love Maker.'

It's just what I do. Well, it's a secret job. It's against the rules, but I love money. Ching ching! I started my job after one of my best friends named Penelope Wisefeather asked me to write a confession letter, and so I did. IT WAS A SUCCESS.

"Dang, Suzie. How many letters are you writing today?" Neville would always ask me that question. I would look at him, with a grin planted on my face. No one knows where I write my letters.

But, where do I though?

Headmaster Dumbledore gave me a private library for me to study. But, I used my library for something else and he doesn't know. But, it's awesome to write confession letters. I know who likes who, why they like them, when they started to like them...

The only thing that sticks in my mind is... Who do I like?
Funny thing, I like... no one! Sadly. I try my best to like someone, but I just can't...

~ present ~

Neville and I walked to Professor Lockhart's class... Oh my god, I love his writings. It's so amazing. Neville and I continued to talk about plants, and spells... We laughed, and then we arrived.

I saw Lockhart in his desk, signing autographs and girl students were in front of him, squealing and smiling. I chuckled until Lockhart called me. The girls looked at me, and then narrowed their eyes.
I gulped and Neville sat down, I walked to his desk and he said, "Headmaster Dumbledore wishes for your presence in his office. It sounded quite urgent."

I nodded my head, and so... I grabbed my stuff and headed upstairs to the Office... I didn't do anything, what did I do?

As I was heading to the Office, I felt as if someone was following me. I slightly turned my head around, I met my eyes with Professor Snape. He scoffed, and then continued to walk but faster, passing me by. I rolled my eyes, and started to walk fast, I caught up with Professor Snape and then we both rushed to the entrance. There was no stairs... Yet. Until, Professor Snape whispered something, and I heard something rumbling from the ceiling.

I looked up, seeing the stairs going down, Professor Snape and I looked at each other's eyes and then... We both went up the stairs, silence was surrounding us. I gulped, and scratched the back of my neck... My back was feeling tingling.

We arrived to the door, Professor Snape opened the door going in and I went in... the last. I gulped, and then Headmaster Dumbledore dropped his newspaper. I gulped, and went over to his desk.

"You called me, sir?"

He looked up to me and then I felt chills in my vein, I gulped again and I felt Professor Snape's eyes was on me. "We have found out about your secret business... You, writing confession letters, and getting money? I have expected better from you, Ms. Essyth... I gave you that library to study, not for unneccessary things."

I sighed, and I placed my hand on my chest because I was nervous. "You are serving 4 months detention with Professor Snape. You listen to what he says, follow his rules. I am expecting more from you."

"H-Headmaster! B-" I was interrupted by Snape, he replied to Headmaster Dumbledore, "All right, you.. Follow me. Detention starts now."