Chapter 5

"Protect the girl?"

"Yes, Severus... As a headmaster, I order you to protect the girl and Harry."

"Why is the Girl... important?"

"She's also a target of You-Know-Who."

Tsk, tsk... That girl. She writes confession letters, and now she's a target of You-Know-Who. What does she have? When I walked inside the Hospital Wing to get a Draught of Living Dead, but then I saw the girl, she was laying down on a bed.

As I watched her sleeping... I turned my head around, seeing Draco and Lucius. "Ah, Severus. My son accidentally broke his wrist... Is Madam Pomfrey here?"

~ Suzanne's Point of View ~

"Mom? Are you here?" A 4 year old of myself called in the kitchen, she wasn't here. Where could she be?
I searched everywhere... She was gone. She left.

Everything turned blurry and I saw myself on a desk in my house, I think I was 10 in that time. I was writing a letter to Mom and how I miss her so much. The nun smacked me on my cheek when she found out... Headmaster Dumbledore saved me. I couldn't forgive my mother anymore...

I opened my eyes, my eyes wandered around first. Then, I realized that I was in the Hospital Wing. I took a deep breath, and then I looked at my arm and how big the cut was.

I heard footsteps, and I turned my head to the side seeing Madam Pomfrey. "Water... please..."

~

As I was walking back to my dorm, my arms still hurts... That man. He was still stuck in my mind... I couldn't think straight. "You girl." I turned around, seeing a man with platinum long hair staring at me, holding a cane. Oh... Him.
"You're a Gryffindor... heading to the Slytherin Common Room?" I was confused to what he was saying. That's when I looked around, finding myself in the Dungeon. The man scoffed, and started to walk to away.

"Thanks for telling me, sir." I muttered. He looked back at me, and made a 'Hmph.' sound and then he walked away...

~

"Suzie!" Ginny squealed, wrapping her arms around me as soon as she saw me. I made a small smile, and I high-fived Neville, "We were all so worried for you! We even made letters!" I smiled and followed and talked to my friends.