𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Why am I here?

UGH.

As I scrubbed the cauldrons diligently, my head and back was hurting. It was lunchtime, when will I eat my lunch? I thought about my food.. How I was biting into it, and I closed my eyes thinking about the kinds of food there was in the Great Hall. I then heard a loud bang coming from Professor Snape's desk, I turned my head around meeting his glare.

"Are you scrubbing them diligently?" Professor asked, glaring at me. I gulped and yawned, turning my head back to the cauldron, scrubbing it more. I yawned again, and wiped the sweat off of my forehead.

𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗷𝗲𝗿𝗸.

I want my food... I need my food. While I was switching to the other cauldron, a loud bang came from the door, I looked and saw a house elf, holding a tray of lunch. Snape grabbed the tray out of the elf's hands, and shooed him away. MY STOMACH GROWLED. I took a quick sniff, and I could smell that wonderful... Fried Chicken and Fries.

I need my food, my food, my food. Please, my food. Please, in Merlin's sake... I need my freaking food.

MEANWHILE...

Neville and Ginny were looking for Suzie, they searched in every floor. The Great Hall, the Astronomy Tower. EVERYWHERE. "Where could she be?" Neville asked himself, while running around searching for her. Ginny panted, "Let's check the Dungeons."

Neville shook his head, and he could feel his back shivering. He doesn't like going to the Dungeons, "Snape is there, Ginny. I don't wanna-" Ginny grabbed him by the wrist and then went downstairs to the Dungeons.

Neville cried and whimpered. Damn. He really doesn't like Snape.

NOW..

Everything was getting blurry, why does this keep happening when I'm hungry? I turned my head around, seeing Snape grading papers but his food was still untouched. I tried to keep my eyes open, I was really getting hungry. Snape stood up from his desk, and grabbed the tray of food.

Where is he going to put that tray?

As I watched him walk, HE WAS HEADING TO THE TRASH. "PROFESSOR SNAPE!" I yelled his name. He slightly turned his head to me and then stopped walking, he then glared at me, "What is it?"

"Where are you..um.. putting that food-"

"I'm changing the food. I realized they used peanut oil to fry these. You're allergic to peanuts, aren't you?" He asked her, with a glare on his face. I gulped, and stopped scrubbing the Cauldrons, "Yes, I'm allergic to peanuts." He then rolled his eyes again, and went outside of the classroom.