Chapter 4

My mind was still full of that... man. He had this aura that I couldn't understand. I was wide awake on my bed, I kept shifting and moving around because of him. I wanted to stop thinking about him. My goodness, sake. I'm a 2nd Year, and I have a crush on an old man... Suzanne, you really need a taste-work.

I took an early shower, fixed myself some accessories, and headed downstairs to the Common Room. I read a book while I was waiting for Ginny and Neville. But, it suddenly felt cold... and dark around here. I turned my head around and I was no longer in the Common Room nor holding a book, everything was black. I then saw a man with no hair, bald.. I suppose? He was staring right down at me, and then his back was.. just shadows?

"Suzanne... Suzanne..."

His voice shivered my back, I could feel the goosebumps rising... The man rushed over to me, holding me by the neck. I choked, I couldn't breath. His teeth were crooked and then he whispered to my ears, "I will come back for you." His nail slashed my right arm, and blood was dripping down.

CRASH!

I found myself on the floor, and a vase of glass was dropped onto the floor, and my pieces of glass were stuck on my hand and I watched how the blood dripped down to my arms, and then I saw Ginny waking up. "Suzie, wh-" Her eyes widened, and then she screamed and ran towards me. "W-What happened? You're bleeding a lot!" My hands and my arms... Too much blood. I soon lost consciousness..

~ Hospital Room ~

Albus rushed to the Hospital Room, and saw Suzanne's mother crying. "I told you to protect my daughter, no matter what!" Suzanne's mother cried, and she sobbed as she saw her daughter on the bed... Her eyes were closed, but she was very pale.

"Valeria, your daughter will be fine... But, she's now a target."

~ 2 days later ~

Albus paced around his office, she's still a second year... Yet, she saw a future being of You-Know-Who... How? What does she have that interests him? He knew what he had to do. He had to call Severus.