Better half of his moonstone...

What matters in life when it comes to searching for and finding the one true love? Similarities? Differences? Same background? Same hobbies? Same status or class? Or does the connection go much deeper than that? Deeper than the superficial would-be appearences, deepeper than the peripheral relations? Because when it comes to true love, it is meant to be seen with the heart, and felt with the soul...

After Can and Sanem returned to the agency from the abandoned manor, they dove right into the Fikri Harika agenda. First order of business? Compiling ideas regarding the Redmode campaign into one manageable proposal. The brainstorming team gathered in the conference room, and since no one seemed confident enough to bring forth any ideas, Ceycey stood up and presented his own. And he quite literally took up center stage with his suggestion. There was a Cinderella. Prince Charming. And a whole lot of back story that flew right out of Ceycey's imagination.

Though Ceycey's story was long, and not much of it had to do with the line of cosmetics they were entrusted to propose, that was not what got Can's attention. Ceycey's punch line did. And the punch line involved Can playing the role of the Prince Charming - minus his clothes. Can literally thought Ceycey himself had fallen off his horse to even propose such a drastic, and vividly portrayed, scene. But, Ceycey had a good idea when it came to the beauty products, and Sanem recognized it...

After Ceycey's impromptu presentation Deren asked if anyone else had other ideas. Güliz's idea wasn't even taken into consideration due to its too obvious of a message. So, Deren turned to Sanem, though not for entirely sincere reasons. Deren still felt a lot of resentment toward Sanem, and it showed in the way she spoke to her. But Sanem was too confident in her ability to defent herself, and too eager to defent the fact that she received the promotion to a writer's position because she earned it, not because of Can's affection. So she came up with a brilliant idea, and she showed Deren and everyone gathered in the conference room that she was talented, and keen on ideas that stood for themselves.

Sanem flew through the presentation of her idea for the Redmode campaign with the ease and confidence of a professional and seasoned writer. And she made sure to give due credit to Ceycey for bringing up the point of every woman being her own architect when it came to her own version of beauty, which also proved to Can that she not only had great leadership skills, but she was a team player as well. Much to Ceycey's happiness. In the end, Sanem's idea of a campaign centered around a wedding day's beauty ritual proved to be a perfect-10 score. She hit the nail on the head, and Can could not have been more proud of her. So much so that he expressed his approval with not only his words, but with a kiss blown right in Sanem's direction.

Sanem was proud. Proud of herself. Proud of her idea. And totally swooned by the fact that Can expressed how proud he was of her too. The kiss he blew to her went straight to her heart. So she blew one his way too. When the meeting ended, and the employees dispersed, Can stopped by the kitchenette counter for a cup of çay. Sanem stopped by as well, and wondered if he really needed the çay, or if there could have been another excuse why he stopped by the kitchenette counter. She soon realized that he did so for both reasons. He needed çay, but he also felt the necessity to stop by and wait for her. Because he needed her. And he missed her.

Sanem had to admit that Can Divit's smitten side was one of her favorite. He spoke softer then. Gentler. And he was totally oblivious to whether they were seen or not. Truth be told, whenever Can spoke directly to her, and especially in his loving way, the world around them seized to exist. Even now. Much to Ceycey's horror, because even if Can and Sanem did not see anyone apart from each other, everyone else saw them. Literally, everyone saw only them. Because never before did they witness Can Bey's puppy eyes, the way he made at Sanem. But, never fear, Ceycey came to Can's and Sanem's rescue. He ordered everyone to return to their work.