Patatinas and molasses

((HUGE TW- SEXUAL ASSAULT!))

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The hand violently tugged me backwards, whipping me around. I gasped sharply, my face coming. uncomfortably close to a husky blonde man's. His breath smelled like whiskey.

I wrenched my arm out of his grip, and started to back away, bumping into someone else. The blonde guy gave a deep laugh.

"Where you goin?"

I didn't break my gaze, a tried to seem as strong and defiant as I could, mustering up courage that I knew didn't have. I strode to my left, knowing there was another man behind me. The blonde guy reached out to catch my arm, tipping from his drunken state.

"Come on, baby girl, you got somethin' for me, right?"

I shook my head, then bolted. A hulking brute caught me by the stomach, my legs lifting off the ground as he picked me up. The three men surrounding me, laughing, looking between each other.

My heart rate quickened, my eyes darting between the two in front of me. I clawed at the man's arms, kicking. He squeezed me harder, forcing a yell out of me. I couldn't hold back the sobs anymore, and tears came flowing out of my eyes at an alarming rate.

I screamed, pounding my fists helplessly. I finally went limp, about to just let the men take me where they wanted, but at this point I knew exactly how to get away.

But someone might call the MRD..!

I shook my head. That doesn't matter. I breathed, deep and long, calming my nerves as best I could. The jeers and laughter of the men surrounded me, hands touched me at random. I did my best to ignore it all, letting myself dissiapate.

I felt as my finger tips went tingly, and then numb. The feeling spread up my arms, then surging into my body, I opened my eyes, both were now black and white. My body became a formless mass of vapor, untouchable, unscented, safe.

My form hit the ground with an outward flair, and I swirled along the pebbly asphalt. I was aware of every little rock and pebble, not exactly feeling, more knowing. The voices of the men filled my head once again, and I grew tense at the words they were saying. No longer was I a pretty little doll to play with.

"She's a mutant!"

"Scum of the earth..!"

"Dirty Mutie."

"We'll turn you into the MRD, where you belong."

I unintentionally reformed on my hands and knees acouple feet away, scrambling away as best I could, my fingers picking up wet asphalt, the moisture from the air making my clothes cling to my body.

I yelped sharply, as a blow hit the side of my chest with a sickening crack.

I landed in the middle of the road, curled on my side. The men's loud boots surrounded me, kicking me as they shouted loud profanities and curses.

I had been hit so many times I couldn't count. Spots swam in my vision, my hands balling into fists.

"Stop."

A level and assertive voice sounded from nearby. It belonged to an older man with a thick Italian accent, though I could not see him.

"Yeah? Or what, old man? What are you gonna do, huh? You gonna throw some bread at us?"

The blonde man stepped away from me, and I dared not move. My head was too mixed up and turned around anyway.

"The police are on their way."