hyung part 2

"Jungkookie,"

  Jungkook hummed at Yoongi.

  Yoongi watched as Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around his waist. He was laying next to him, admiring the beauty that was asleep next to him. But, he heard Jin through the walls of their home asking "Where is Yoongi-ah? Has anyone seen Yoongi?"

  He didn't know what him and Jungkook were. He didn't know merely because they never talked about it last night. After Jungkook cleaned them off, they had fallen asleep facing each other with Yoongi's face in his chest.

  "Jungkook." Yoongi poked at him, not really knowing what else to do with him. "Wake."

  Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, making eye contact with the older. His eyes were still drained, obviously wanting to stay in bed, but the look in his eyes was so calm. Yoongi looked away from him, feeling awkward as he just sat there and stared, but Jungkook smiled.

  "You're so cute." His eyes lit up.

  Yoongi blinked a few times in response before he turned around so he'd save himself from being embarrassed. Jungkook rubbed his thumb on Yoongi's bare waist and leaned forward to kiss the nape of his neck.

  "Jin hyung is asking where I am." Yoongi stated. "What are we supposed to do?" He asked. Jungkook bit his lip as he rested his forehead against the back of Yoongi's head.

  "What do you want, baby?" He asked.

  Yoongi blushed, glad that he was staring at the wall instead of Jungkook right now. Of course he had always thought the younger was adorable. Of course, with time Jungkook got older and grew into himself as an adult.

  He grew with looks and with his personality and the way he handles serious things.

  It would be a lie if Yoongi would say that nothing about Jungkook affects him in any way, because things do. The way his hips move when they're practicing, his face as he does those dances, the way he dresses lately. Those all affect him. His looks? The way Jeon Jungkook is the most beautiful person ever? The way he smiles and jokes around..?

  Yoongi would be lying.

  Lying to say he doesn't love it all.

  "I-" He felt so small under Jungkook's arms. "I-Is it too much to ask to- to be yours?"

  Yoongi didn't want Jungkook to scoot back and turn him over. He didn't want to have to face him, scared of what he was going to say.

  Jungkook didn't hesitate to lean in and press his slightly chapped lips against Yoongi's. No tongue, no lust, nothing too harsh. All soft, tender, just short, but still lingering afterwards. He opened his eyes and looked into Yoongi's.

  "Meet me outside tonight, hyung." Jungkook said. "For now, let's go eat breakfast."

-

  And so that's what Yoongi did.

  He snuck to his own room and brushed his teeth, straightened up and changed clothes. The feeling in his body felt absolutely sick. He didn't even want to go to breakfast now.

  Jungkook obviously will say no.

  Why else would he wait for the day to be over? He probably doesn't want the other members to notice the awkwardness around them.

  Well, too bad. It was awkward anyways.

  For Yoongi, anyways.

  He felt like he had forgotten how to eat. He felt his stomach turning flips when Jungkook sat down next to him. When he looked down at his breakfast, he couldn't even imagine himself picking it up and eating it. He feels like he'll throw up. Why did he have to ask that?