hyung part 3 (end)

The next few days, Namjoon hadn't spoken a word about Yoongi and Jungkook. That made it so much harder for the couple because in all honesty, it would've been easier if Namjoon would have just told everyone for them.

But he didn't.

No, instead, Yoongi and Jungkook would just be more touchy than normal. They're not trying to do any PDA, but they're also not trying to hide the fact that they're closer now.

Jungkook would sometimes crawl into Yoongi's blankets at night and Yoongi wouldn't say much, he would just back up and force Jungkook's arm around him. That always made Jungkook smile right before he fell asleep. On the other hand, Yoongi would sometimes take naps with the younger in Jungkook's bed instead, but he'd sometimes be forced to stay for the whole entire night, of course.

Sometimes Yoongi would stay late making music, and Jungkook would go by and press in the password to Yoongi's studio without even bothering to knock or tell him before he would come. That's because he would bring Yoongi food and even if Yoongi was in the middle of something, he'd drop it all for Jungkook and they would eat together and joke around.

  It always made Yoongi's mind clearer. It would make it easier for him to work.

Their kisses are a lot softer than they ever were before— when they had sex.

They actually hadn't had sex again since their first time together. Oddly enough, they both wanted to take it a little slower, but it still didn't stop them from being touchy with each other— especially at night sometimes when Jungkook would grab Yoongi's ass or when they would make out on Yoongi's studio couch with him sitting in Jungkook's lap.

"Ah," Seokjin groaned as he walked into the living room, seeing Yoongi and Jungkook feeding each other as they sat on the couch merely two inches apart, barely. "You guys never bring me food!" He sat next to them.

It was only then that Jimin came into the couple's view, having being hid behind tall Jin. "And hyung, why can't I feed you?" He asked.

Jungkook huffed. "Why?" He asked. It was clear that Jungkook was a jealous person.

Jimin sat on the other side of Yoongi and took a spoon from the stew. "Aw, come on." He pouted as he held up the spoon to Yoongi.

Yoongi made a slightly disgusted face as he let the younger feed him, but it still felt nice. What felt even nicer was the way he felt Jungkook's hand slip on his thigh. He looked at Jungkook, looking into his deep brown eyes.

"Open." Jungkook said.

He held up noodles to Yoongi's mouth and they kept eye contact as Yoongi opened his mouth and bit down onto the food.

"Ah," Jimin pouted. "No fair. Jin hyung, come here." He stood up with more food and went straight for the older, leaving Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled and Jungkook just kept his eyes on his hyung. "You're so pretty."

The other two glanced over and saw how touchy Jungkook was. Yoongi just blushed.

"Jungkook," Jimin chuckled. "Do you have a crush on hyung or something?" He asked. Jin and Jimin started laughing together, but Jungkook's grip on Yoongi's thigh tightened.

"Ah, shut up Jimin." Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know, hyung." He leaned back into the couch and removed his hand from Yoongi. "Sometimes I think that you have a crush on me." He smiled cheekily at Yoongi, who just huffed in return.

"Says the one who sleeps in my bed at night." Yoongi started smiling (in embarrassment). He couldn't help but get flustered. They really didn't have a plan on when or how they would tell the members. They kind of just played a game of waiting until someone asked.