Late

"My Mom's gonna kill me." A quiet familiar voice woke me up.

"It's gonna be fine I already got ya a dress just go change." A rougher familiar voice said. I closed my arms around El and leaned forward just enough to press a small kiss on her head. I knew where I was and I just hoped I wouldn't be in too much trouble for not calling home.

"Dustin wake up we're late." The rough voice I knew to be Lukus' said. I was laying on the couch with El on top of me and I rolled my head over to see Lucas and Max laying similarly on the other couch with Dustin on a blanket in the floor with Lukus kneeling beside him.

"Piss off." Dustin said back.

"Dustin it's 9:30." Lukus said back pleadingly. Dustin bolted upright and swore.

"We're late." He said looking back at Lukus.

"Don't worry I already have some clothes laid out for you in my room." Dustin got up and ran down the hall. I watched Lukus move to Max.

"Max get up we're gonna be late." He said.

"Yea, yea I know, you won't shut up about it." She grumbled and kissed Lucas on the chin before getting up and walking down the hall herself. I watched Lukus walk over to me, he was wearing his classic jeans and boots but wasn't wearing his hat and was wearing a button up shirt that was tucked into his jeans.

"C'mon I'd like you to come with us too." Lukus told me.

"What's going on?" Lucas asked as he sat up off the couch.

"We're late for church." Lukus said turning back around to look at him.

"Oh ok... did you get me some clothes too?" Lucas asked.

"Yea they're in my room once Dustin gets done." He answered.

"Are you going?" I asked confused.

"Mike I go to church every Sunday." He said looking at me like I was stupid.

"I didn't know that."

"It's cause you don't listen, idiot." He said with a humorous smile as he stood up and stretched.

"Pretty." I looked down at El to see her looking up at me with her hand raised to touch my lips.

"I know you are." I said and then hugged her tight.

"We're going to church?" Jen asked exhaustedly as she sat up off the blanket her and Will were laying on.

"Yes please I'd love if we could all go." Lukus said.

"I'm not going I don't even have any-" I began. I was suddenly standing up and unbalanced at that. Lukus was holding my arm so I didn't fall over and then I proceeded to cuss him out.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked as I sat back down beside El who was laying on the couch by herself now.

"Because I've been here for 2 years and y'all haven't went with me yet and now's the perfect time." He complained as Dustin walked back into the living room and Lucas walked down the hallway.

"Ugh fine." I complained. Lukus smiled and looked over at Jen and Will. They looked at each other and then back at Lukus with a shrug.

"Sure." They both said simultaneously which made us laugh.

"Ok, ok, ok..." Liz said frantically as she walked back in wearing a bright red floral dress. Dustin walked over and tried to hug her but she just shrugged him off.

"Get off me!" She yelled which caused us all to share concerned glances. She paced around the room worriedly while Jen made her way to the bathroom to get ready.