#15💋

Chanyeol's POV
While going to the restaurant since the restaurant is so far their dorm. Me and Jennie talk a little bit. "Baby........" She said and pout. Why is she so cute?. "Yes princess?" I asked and hold her hands with my other hand and the other hand was on the stiring wheel. "How much do you love me?" She said facing me while her doing her puppy cute eyes. What are you doing to me Ms. Kim!. "I love you more than anything in this world. No one can ever tear us apart. You are only mine and always be mine. I love you soooooooo much" I said pinching her chubby cheeks. "I love you too my man" She said showing her gummy smile. A minutes later we arrived at the restaurant. We choose our table. A big table siince we are 8 and but we did not find a long table turns out we found this

 A big table siince we are 8 and but we did not find a long table turns out we found this

So we did not sit all each other. Guess we will have to pretend that we are strangers.

Time skip

Jennie's POV
"Channie...I want to sleep in your house" I said. "Why not? Sure! I already miss cuddling with you" He said pinching my nose lightly. "Uhmmm...Guys me and Chen gotta go...Also I am not sleeping in our dorm for today" Rose' said turning all attention to her and we all nodded. "Make sure to bring us a nephew or neice" Lisa playfully said. "Oh...I will ma-" Rose' cuts what Chen is saying "Yah!" Rose' said and we all laugh. "Us too bye!" Suho said while holding Jisoo's waist and left.

Time skip

Smut coming!

A/N POV
Jennie and and Chanyeol arrived at Chanyeol's house. Once they were in the house. Chanyeol held Jennie's wrist and ran upstairs to his room. Chanyeol pinned Jennie and the wall and started kissing her in a rough manner. Jennie din't hesitate and just kiss him back and opening her mouth for Chanyeol to explore her mouth with his tounge. Jennie take Chanyeol's suit off and untie his neck tie and unbotton his polo. She was about to unbuckle Chanyeol's belt but Chanyeol stopped her. "Babe thats to much. My turn" He said while taking Jennie to the bed. Chanyeol takes off her top and her tight skirt and Chanyeol hovered above her and started kissing Jennie in her neck leaving wet kisses and hickeys. Chanyeol kisses her chest to her stomach. Jennie switched their postion and hovered above Chanyeol. Jennie started to kiss him in the neck leaving love marks to his well toned six packs abs. Jennie licked his abs making Chanyeol moan. She unbotton his jeans and started kissing his member. But he is still wearing his boxers. Chanyeol switched their position and unclasped Jennies bra and kiss her chest while massaging her mounds. Chanyeol started kissing, licking, sucking and biting on her left mounds making Jennie moan loudly. He also did that on her right mounds. He take Jennie's panty off. He pinch her clit making moan. "Baby p-please i-insert it now" She said while moaning. "What? What do you want my baby?" He said while pinching her clit hard. "Daddy please. P-put it inside n-now" She said moaning. "Your wish is my command" He gets off Jennie making her confuse. Chanyeol rips the cover and takes off her boxer making Jennie's eyes widden from his size. He insert the condom on his member and went back to Jennie. He position himself between her and push himself fully inside her. "A-a-ahhhhh baby. D-daddy it h-hurts" Jennie said and tears are forming to her cat like eyes. "Do you want me to ta-" Jennie cutts what Chanyeol is saying by kissing him quickly. "No please continue" Jennie asured him. He began to thrust slowly. "D-daddy f-faster please" She managed to say while moaning. He put his member out and slam it hard to Jennie's wet pussy. "Ahhhhh....So t-tight babe" Chanyeol said moaning. He started to move fast while pinching her nipples adding more pleasure to Jennie. "Baby I-I t-think I am n-near" She said moaning mess. "M-me to-" Chanyeol moaned as he cums same as Jennie. He collapsed above Jennie. Both are catching their breathes. Chanyeol slowly takes out his member out and lay down on the bed. He takes of the condom and put it in the trash. Chanyeol puts the blanket to cover their body. "Baby are you ok?" Chanyeol said caressing her cheeks. "Yes. Im fine. That was amazing babe. By the way...What was that for?" She said smiling. Chanyeol pulled her body close to him to cuddle."To prove you that I love you" "Am I your first time?" Chanyeol added and asked "Yes...Am i your first time to?" Jennie said tilting her head. "Yes" He said. "Wow! But your an expert" She said and giggled. "Ok thats enough lets go to dreamland now" He said and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Jen" He said but he realized Jennie was fast asleep. He just smiled and hug her tighter and went to dreamland.