chapter:2

But what made me such a maniac person!? Remember that girl?Huh!I know that you can never forget her.In that age of teen....as soon as I've seen her..I felt like...she is the one...for the sake of whom I can risk and do anything. Dontknow whether that was the factor of age or what....but I would always look for something in her. I used to consider whatever she does to be correct and I was so blind to blame myself even for the fault of her's. I gave much to her...and yeah as you used to tell always... I gave to a wrong person who didnot desrve it. I poured an ocean of love for the one  who just deserved a sip. Faught with many to have her in my life....loved her unconditionally...cared her....and whatnot....I did everything for just to have her till my last breath.

I considered her to be my sun when she considered me just as an another planet. And yeah....even this credit goes to you....you were the one who made me realize that I am just an another planet to her. That test you asked me to put her through was simply as amazing as you were.   You remember!? You asked me to tell her that I would ger back into her life as soon as I am setteld and asked to breakup with her. As you told...the very next week she made a new relation with another guy...and you were the one who showed me that bitter truth. On hearing that news...it felt really like hell. I turned into a wild man who had no feelings and no relations with anyone on this earth.  Sorry is just not a word enough for that rude behaviour of mine towards you...everytime you turned up to talk to me...I used to decline your calls...shout and scream at you...deny your texts...you made many efforts to change me and bring me back to a normal person...but I was not at all ready for a change those days...those three months I spent with myself were undescribable. Coming out of that trauma was not at all a piece of cake. But that long message you texted me was the one!And it was only after reading that message I starred changing. I still remember that text word to word...ohk...let me recollect it..."Look Atharv...I know how it fells if the person who means alot to you dumps you...but...why don't you start accepting the truth..?You  might be angry on me as I am the one who have revealed that bitter truth. But look sweetheart...!Did your family expect this from you and took you round the hospitals when you were not well? Is it for this aunt prayed each day for your recovery to see you drunk for some unkown girl who left you within no time?This is what life is Atharv! Start welcoming the truth. Sorry to tell this...but...you gave all your precious love to someone who doesn't deserve atleast a penny in it. You stopped talking to everyone just for the reason she dumped you....but just think of your mom....she is looking eagerly for you to come forward and talk to her...You really have a bright future Atharv!So...please stop all these at once and go give your mom a warm hug...this act of yours would make tears roll down her cheeks. If you have some respect on our relation please do  whatever I have told you...and if you see those tears...please do ring me....take care...bye...!" This was the text. And...after reading that message I went and hugged my mom...and those two tears which I felt on my shoulder took all my pain away. As you said...I rang you as soon after I had a small conversation with my mom...that moment you excalimed Atharv as soon as you took up the call was really very awfull. And after that you took very less time to change me from that wild man to whoever I am today. And from then on I started enjoying my life to the moon and back to earth.